47

(Starting Today, I'll use their real names.)

Few Weeks Later...

Jihyo's POV

We are at BTS's dorm today to have a meeting. Everyone is here, Red Velvet, Blackpink and Us. Except for Nayeonie because She should not see this. By the way, She is called by our manager which is part of the plan. We asked our manager to distract Nayeon and He is Okay with it.

"So, What is Nayeon's Favorite Colour, Things or Something like that." Yoongi oppa asked. "Her Favorite colour is ----" Momo Unnie said. "I asked her one time and She said She liked a wedding with beautiful, Colourful Butterflies and Fresh ---- Flowers." I said.

"I know something, She really Like Flower headbands and She likes Garden Wedding." Jennie said. Me and Momo unnie nodded Because It's True.

"Okay, So It's Settled. The wedding is on September 22. On her birthday.", "But, It has a lot of preparations and you haven't propose yet." Jin oppa replied. "I'll propose to her tonight. And Let's be quick to prepare. Will you help me everyone?" All of us nodded. "Thank you, Guys. So, Don't give her a hint about this. Especially Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok, Don't mess up anything."

"Don't worry, We will watch them." Me, Jennie, Momo and Lisa said in Unison. They all laugh at us.

Later That Day...

Jennie's POV

Me and Irene unnie are in the garden talking. "Irene Unnie, I have something in my mind.", " What is it, Jennie-Ah?" I looked at her.

"What If we asked the girls to go shopping at the mall. Like Me, You with Other Members of Red velvet and Twice. We are all 18 and I know that's a lot of girls." Irene unnie nodded. "Without the Boys so, It's Girls Day?", "Yes! But I hope they will allow us."

She looked at me with a 'Why
didn't they allow you?'. I sigh, "They are too protective but They sometimes allow us but with One or Two of the boys. Mostly, Jungkook and Taehyung Join us.", "Ask Nicely. Maybe They will allow you. We hang out often so I hope this is the time we will Spend time together without the boys." I nodded.

Third Person's POV

We entered The dorm and saw all of them on their phones. "Girls, Get ready. We are going Shopping" Irene exclaimed. "Woah, Is It a girls day?" Jennie and Irene both Nodded. "Shopping without the boys?", "Without Them.", "Yah! We should come! What If you'll be In danger!" Hoseok said.

"Love, It's Okay. It's Just for today. We miss hanging each other. We'll call you guys when we arrived safely." The boys looked at them in disbelief. "Okay, Just for today. But Let Us Tell the bodyguards to Look after you all. Fans may suspect that You are an Idol." The girls smiled. "But Tell Them don't go near us because they will surely tell that We are Idols."

"Noona, Look after Jennie, She might find other guys." Taehyung said while eyeing Jennie. "I Will, Taehyung. Don't Worry." Jisoo grins.

"We will Just get ready." Blackpink said. (Red Velvet, Momo and Jihyo are already In their Outfits.)

"I'll Just call Mina to Inform Twice." Jihyo gets her phone and dialed Mina.

(Italic- Mina
Bold- Jihyo)

Yeoboseyo, Jihyo Unnie?

Minari, We are having a girls day with Blackpink and Red Velvet. Tell the girls to get ready, Meet us at XXX. Maybe at 10AM.

Sure, Unnie. Sound funs. So, What did you talk about? Why didn't you let Nayeon unnie Join with you?

Don't tell this to her But I know you won't so, Yoongi oppa is going to propose to Nayeonie on her Birthday. You may tell the girls but Tell them to be quiet and don't give her a hint.

That's great! Okay, I'll tell them.

Thanks, Mina. Annyeong! Love yah!

Bye, Leader hyo. Love yah too.

I ended the call and Walked back Inside to see If Blackpink is ready.

"What did Mina said?" Momo unnie asked. "They'll meet us there."

Jisoo's POV

"We'll be home at 3PM. Bye, Jinie. I love you and Thank you." I give Jin a peck on his lips. "Be safe, Lee. Tell the girls to call us If there Is any problem." I nodded. "I love you so much." Jin hugged me so I hugged back.

The girls keep saying 'Thank You' to the boys Because They are super strict and This is a miracle. Red Velvet Call their Boyfriends and ask Permission and They are Okay with it.

"Don't forget to wear Masks and Glasses." Namjoon said. "Thanks, Namjoon for Informing us." He smiled. "Kaja, Girls!"

--------------------------------------------------
Another Update!💜 I hope you liked It, Bunnies! And, Our Connection Is back! Finally, After 3 days without Connection. I can't live without It because I can't update anymore. Anyway, Bye everyone!

 Anyway, Bye everyone!