61

Third Person's POV

Their Vacation Is Done and Everyone Is In The Living room. (Their CEO's Gave them a mansion for all of Them To Stay. And, They Still Have Their Dorms.)

Then Namjoon's Phone Started To Ring. "Guys, It's BangPD-nim. I'll Plug This To The Screen." Then, He Plugged his Phone.

"Hello, PD-Nim!" They Said In Unison. "Hello, And Good Afternoon. How's your Vacation?" He Asked. "Good. Well, Except For Lisa, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jennie. They Had a Fight During Their Vacation But, They are now alright." Hoseok Said.

"OPPA/HYUNG!" The Maknae Couples Shouted. "Guys, It's Okay. Thank you For Telling me. Anyways, The Reason I Called Is That, Blackpink's going to USA For Their Tour, Next Month, Twice Is Going To Japan for Their Tour As Well, Next month and Boys, Same as The Girls But on Thailand. And It's on 2 Months. So, The Girls Will Leave First." He Said.

They all Pouted. "Don't Worry, You Can Call Each other." They Nodded. "That's All I Have To Say. Bye! Have a Good Day!" Then, Namjoon Ended The Call.

"Guys, Don't Worry, We Can Still See Each Other." Jin Said Trying To Cheer Them up. "Enough of The Drama and I'll Make Some Macaroons." Jisoo Said Happily.

They all nodded and Jisoo grabbed Jin and Jennie. "Yah! Noona, Don't Take my Bubby away." Jisoo glared at Taehyung. "I Pulled Her with me because She Has Beautiful Designs on Maling Macaroons and You'll eat Too. Got Any Problem?" He Shook His Head Cutely.

Jisoo Rolled Her Eyes.

~|~

Everyone Enjoyed Their Day, Until...

*diNg dONg*

Namjoon opened The door and Ge Smiled Widely. "Hey!! Why are you guys here?" He Asks TXT. "PD-nim Wants us to Visit you Sunbaes. We are here With Itzy too."

"Hello, RM Sunbae." ITZY bowed. "No! Just Oppa. I Really don't like being called 'Sunbae'." They nodded. "Oh, Come In." They entered and They are all shocked and Happy To see Their Hoobaes.

"Bang-Tan, Annyeonghaesayo, Bangtan Sonyeondan - Imnida!"

"Annyeonghaesayo, Blackpink - Imnida!"

"One In A Million, Annyeonghaesayo, Twice - Imnida!"

"One-Dream! Annyeonghaesayo, Tommorow By Together - Imnida!"

"All In Us! Annyeonghaesayo, ITZY - Imnida!"

"Welcome To our Precious Home, Girls and Boys. Be Comfortable With us especially with Blackpink." The 4 Girls Waved. "We have met already on Jisoo Unnie's Birthday." Lisa Said. "Right." Yeji Said.

"Do you want some macaroons? Jisoo, Jennie made Those." They widen Their Eyes. "It's Beautiful, Noonas. Thank you." Beomgyu Said. "Welcome, Beomgyu-Shi!"

"Let's all Watch a Movie!" Jungkook Said Happily. "Still a Baby." Suga Said. "Hyung! I'm Not." Jungkook Pouted.

To Be Continued....

+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Guys! I'm Back! Sorry I Haven't Update! But, Finally Exams are over!! I can update!! I Hope you miss me. HEHEHEHEHE. BYE GUYS!!