54

Few Days Later...

Jennie's POV

"I'm Scared That Sooyeon will ruined our relationship." Jisoo unnie said. She Is here because She Is being paranoid of what Will Happened If Jin leaves her. "Eonnie, Don't Think That way. And, Jin oppa loves you Than Sooyeon and We all know that." Lisa said.

"He said that He wouldn't cheat on me but I feel like something's gonna happened. I've been avoiding him for the past few days and I'll Continue It, So, If Someone tells me that Sooyeon and Jin are back, I Won't feel hurt." Jisoo said and can see her tears are visible. "Shh, Jisoo Unnie, Don't cry and If that's What you want, We'll Support you." Rosè said and We Hugged each other.

Jin's POV

"What are you going to do? Sooyeon Is back and I Think She Is planning on something." Yoongi said. The Boys knows my past and I also know their past. "I Will not fall for her traps and I'll Protect Jisoo. And, Speaking of Jisoo, She Is Kinda avoiding me These past few days." I Ruffed my hair In Fustration.

"Just give her some Time, Hyung. She Just loves you so much and She Is scared because you might leave her. And If you hurt or leave my Noona, I'll Hate you." Taehyung said.

"No, No. I Won't ever leave her. She Is my life, She Is my everything. I'm Just Afraid that Sooyeon might do something to make Jisoo leave me."

We are Talking and Then, We Heard a Doorbell. "I'll get It, Hyungs." Jungkook stood up and and Opened the door. We saw his eyes widen and Shocked.

Jungkook's POV

Uh Oh...

Sooyeon Is here, Fuck. "Uhm... Hello?" I Said. "Hi, I'm Sooyeon. Is Jin Inside?" She asked. "Uhm... No, Sooyeon. Jin hyung Is not here." I Said Loudly enough for the boys to hear. In the corner of my eyes. I saw him panicking and Run to the back of the door to hide.

"Hmm... Can you let me In?", "Sure, You may." I Let her In and her eyes roamed around our dorm. "Hey, Guys. You are Jin's Co Members, Right? I'm Son Sooyeon. I guess you know me." She laughs. Pathetic.

"U-Uh, Yeah." Joon hyung said. "Nice to meet you everyone, Can you atleast tell me your names?", "No Offense, Ms. Son but Can you Just get straight to the point of why are you here?" Hobi hyung said kindly. "I'm Here to see Jin, Is He here? This Boy said He Is not here."

"It's true. You can find him If you want but you'll waste you time." Jimin hyung Said and Rolled His eyes. "Such a waste. They are all So Handsome But They don't have respect." She Mumbled. Little Did She know That I Heard It and Not the others.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" I Said Burning In anger. "O-Oh, Nothing. Where Is He?" She asked.  "We don't know. He Didn't Told Us and We don't have a clue What Time Will He come back."

"Sure. Just Tell Jin I visited. I have to go, Boys. Bye!" She blew a kiss and Left. "Discusting." RM hyung said. "Jin hyung! You can come out."

He Walked out of his hiding spot. "She's more crazier In person."

Sooyeon's POV

I arrived home and quickly ran to my room. I grabbed Jin's Photo and A smile formed In my face.
"We'll Be Together again, My Jinnie. I'll promise you that I'll remove Jisoo from our life. And, I'll get her Engagement ring. That's The most Important Thing for me. I love you so much, Remember That."

To Be Continued....