25

*477 Words*

5 days later.....

Jennie's POV

We are watching a "Avengers: EndGame" with Twice on their dorm. If you're wondering why they are here It's because they said that their manager give them 2 days to rest.

We are in the middle of the movie when my phone vibrated, It was a notification from Instagram. I checked it out since it was a post from Red Velvet and they tagged us.

RedVelvetOffical✔

Annyeonghaseyo, Everyone. We decided to tell everyone the truth. It may hurt someone's feelings but we will still tell it. First of all, We wanted say sorry to BTS and Blackpink because we ruined your relationship. We are forced to do it by JYP's Boy group, GOT7. They said that If we didn't follow them, They will kill Us, BTS and Blackpink. We didn't even Loved our Liked BTS. We are just friends, We liked EXO. Please forgive us Reveluvs, Blink and Armys or anyone of you. We are very sorry, I hope BTS and Blackpink's relationship will back to normal. Thank you.

@BlackpinkOfficial✔, @BTSOfficial✔

EXOfficial✔, BTSOfficial✔, BlackpinkOffical✔ and 72,401,491 Others. 💬63,414

Comments

BLiNKLover: I knew It! But We forgive you Red Velvet Unnies! It's not your fault, It's GOT7's fault!

I-GOT7: WHAT?! GOT7 FORCED RED VELVET TO RUINED BTS AND BLACKPINK'S RELATIONSHIP! How dare they! I thought they are respectful and kind but I vuess, I stan the wrong group.

ArmyForever34: We will forgive you! We love you!❤

BlackpinkOfficial✔: Oh my god! We are so sorry for everything! And thank you for telling us the truth! -Jennie

BTSOfficial✔: It's Okay, We are sorry too! I hope you forgive us for everything. We didn't know anything about this. -Taehyung

RedVelvetOfficial✔: Thank you, But I smell something fishy. Taennie?

BlackVelvet: Red Velvet is a Taennie shipper!

View More Comments...

***

Im happy but at the same time angry. Why is Got7 doing this? Do they want us back? Are they Jealous? Our Exes just ruined our Relationship!

"Jennie! We are watching! What are you doing?!" Jisoo unnie shouted-Whispered. "Guys, Can you pause the movie for a minute?" I asked politely. Nayeon gets the remote and paused it. "Why, Jennie? What did you saw on IG?" Momo asked confused.

I showed them Red Velvet's posted and they are all shocked. "OH. MY. GOD. Why is GOT7 Sunbaenims doing this?" Dahyun said. "T-They are our Exes." Rosé said while Lisa is hugging her.

"WHAT?!" Twice said in Unison. "But why are they doing this?" Jihyo cooed. "We don't know, Ji unnie" Lisa said wiping her tears away. "I thought they are sweet and kind but I guess not." Momo said. "I Know the reason, Unnies" I looked who said that and It was......

--------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! Another update for today! But Who was it? Who knows the reason? Find out!

Please keep supporting me until I end this story! Love you guys! 💜

And Im running out of Ideas so you can message me if you have some Ideas! Thanks!