26

*486 Words*

Got7's POV

Fuck them! They are a Bitch, They betrayed us! They will pay for telling them the truth! We'll make their life miserable. And We promised they will love us again.

Tzuyu's POV

"I know the reason, Unnies." I said to them. They all looked at me in confusion. "How, Tzuyu? Tell us." Jisoo Unnie said. I take a deep breath and start telling them.

*FlashBack*

"Sana Unnie, I'll just go to the Restroom.", "I'll wait for you, Tzu." Sana unnie said. "No need. I'll be quick, Promise. Go ahead." I said. "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Okay, Hurry." Then She leaves.

When I was walking, I passed GOT7 Sunbae's practice room. Since I was here already, I wanted to say Hi! As I was getting closer,I peek at the door the was slightly open and saw Mark Oppa, JB Oppa, Jinyoung oppa and BamBam oppa. I heard them talking about something, I decided to eavesdrop.

"Hello?.... That's great! I hope you wouldn't betrayed us or else you know what will happened. Sure, Okay. Bye!" Someone ended the call and It was Mark Oppa.

"What did they say, Hyung?" BamBam oppa asked. "They will do it. If they will betrayed us then we have to kill them!" Mark Oppa said angrily. "We have to ruined their relationship! They stole our girlfriends!" JB shouted.

I can't help of what I've heard so I started to back off but I didn't realized that there was a table behind me so I bumped into it and created a noise, then I hide. "Is Someone there? Manager-nim? Twice Hoobaes?", I shaked when they mentioned us.

I can't hear anything so I took the chance to run because they might saw me. I didn't bother to go to the restroom since I was only to wash my hands.

*End Of Flashback*

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US, TZUYU! YOU KEPT A SECRET THAT CAN RUNIED PEOPLE'S LIVES!" Lisa unnie shouted. I started to cry, I didn't know. "Hey, Lisa? Please calm down maybe she doesn't know, Right Tzuyu?" Jihyo Unnie said calmy. "N-Ne. I didn't know that It was Red Velvet Unnies. I didn't know that you are their ex girlfriends. If I know then, I-I will tell you guys. I-Im sorry." I said then I burst my tears.

Then Someone hugged me and I looked up. It was Lisa Unnie. "Sorry, Tzu. I didn't mean to shout at you. Im just so mad right now." Then she also stared to cry. "I understand, Unnie. It's Okay." I hugged her back. "Uhm.... Sorry to ask but Can I ask how was your ex on Got7?" Jeongyeon unnie asked Innocently.

"My Ex Is Jinyoung." Jisoo unnie said. "Mine is BamBam, My childhood friend.", "Hm... My Fucking Ex is Jaebum" Jennie said sarcasticly.", "Mine Is Mark." Rosé unnie said while Rolling her eyes. "I hate this feeling. Got7 Sunbaes might ruined JYP's Image." Mina unnie said sadly.

It's hard being the youngest among all of us! Why did I born on 1999?
--------------------------------------------------
Wow, Wow! What a big revalation! But there are more to come!

Please continue to read the story and please help me to get this book to 3k Reads and 200 votes! Thank you!💜 Sorry for some I-Got7 over there!