3

Jewel pov
I woke up on the floor in some bright as room. Last thing I remember is some nigga tryna pull me out the party and I told his ass no. I sat up and my head was banging. I had on my clothes still but my shoes were gone like who the hell wanted my crocks that bad. I heard footsteps and some dude walk through the door. It wasn't the same one who tried to get me out the party he was more shorter.

"Damn u finally woke well look Ik u got a lot of questions but someone's gonna answer that jus put this on." He said.

He handed me a small as shirt and shorts. I know damn well they don't expect me to walk around in this motherfucker. "Can I at least keep my pants on."

"Bosses orders." He replied and walked out before I could ask him for his name.

I signed and walked into the bathroom putting on these small ass clothes. After I was done the same dude came back to I guess escort me to the "boss"

Kyro pov

I calmly waited in my office for them to get here with her

I calmly waited in my office for them to get here with her. I haven't contacted her father yet but I will later on today. I heard Clay loud ass so I'm guessing they were here. I seen them walk in with her and walk back out closing the door. She looked so scared I wanted to laugh but this was serious.

"Hey jewel."

"Ho-how do u know my name?" She asked.

"Don't worry bout all that what u need to worry abt is why u are here. See your father owes me money and he isn't paying his debt so I'm gonna give him 10 days to give me my money or you will be under my condition for a while." I said and she jus looked shocked.

"What do I have to do with my father mess." She asked.

"Well your his most prized possession so why not."

She started to cry then I felt bad but I didn't. I then remembered I had to go get my daughter from my mothers house so I'd jus have Clay and Puff drop her back off at the crip.

2 hours later
Jewel pov
I waited in a room they put me in until Kyro came back. I was bored out of my mind when the door opened revealing Kyro holding a baby. He walked towards me and sat on the bed which made me pull my knees to my chest. He looked up from the baby at me.

"This is milani my daughter and while your here I want u to watch her for me."

I looked at him "you must be crazy because that child didn't come out of me so hell no." Is what I wanted to say but instead I said "Why."

"Well because every babysitter I get always quit so since ur here for a while I decided you'd do it."he said partially lying.

He sat the baby on the bed and I looked at her seeing her look back at me.

She begin smiling which warmed my heart and made me smile a little. I looked back up seeing Kyro had left out of the room. I picked up Milani and played with her. I guess she'd be my only happiness here.

Kyro pov
Clay Puff and I sat in the living room and I was getting ready to call her father. I'm glad she was here to keep milani occupied because I didn't need distractions. I picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"Hello." I heard him say.

"Long time no speak nigga..you know u still owe me money?" I questioned.

"Man now is not the time I'm trying to look for my damn daughter."

"Oop somebody got a lil spicy over the 2 months but u can stop looking cause I have her."

"Wym you have her?"

"Nigga what else I mean? I have your damn daughter and if u want her back u got 10 days to give me my damn money." And with that I hung up.