54

2 months later
Omniscient

Music blared all throughout the strip club and the flashing lights were giving Kyro a headache. This was his way off clearing his mind since Jewel left. She moved to Atlanta with her aunt and just like she promised she has been keeping him updated and that's all the phone calls were about. When he'd ask when was she returning the call went silent and he just hung up. But he hasn't spoken to her in 2 weeks and all could do was be worried.

He downed a whole bottle of liquor trying to track his thoughts away and one being that his daughter was now in his sisters care. It was all falling apart and this wasn't how it was supposed to end. Taylor also was trying to make her way back into Kyro's life but he deaded that quickly. He hasn't faced anybody yet since that day, he's been on the hideout avoiding everything but he knew eventually people would grow suspicious and he couldn't abandon his daughter.

As Kyro watched the strippers and was constantly downing drinks, Clay walked inside the building eyeing around for his brother. He's been doing his own thing lately and focusing on his music career since college just wasn't for him but once he heard the shit Kyro was doing he had to know what was up with his brother. When he finally spotted him, he marched towards him and snatched the bottle out his hand causing Kyro to look up at him crazily before recognizing who it was.

"Well look who decided to come back around." He said in a shady way.

"Man what are you doing with yourself? I haven't been gone that long and you already fucking up going back to yo old self."

"What i'm doing ain't got nun to do with you or nobody else. Besides don't you got some music you posed to be making." Kyro snatched the drink back from Clay's hands.

"Well like you said that ain't got nun to do with you. You need to get yo shit together you got whole daughter and another child on the way and you still out here fucking up and i heard this was over Taylor. I thought you been let that go?"

"I did. But when i seen her she was fucking pregnant and i asked her was it mine she said no. And she was big as hell so that had to mean she was fucking around while we was supposedly "together."

"So that gives you the right to hit the dude she was with?" Clay asked.

"He touched me first he should've kept his hands to his self but that's the past i'm definitely not tripping off Taylor no more. The girl that i do want don't want shit to do with me and i haven't spoke to her in 2 weeks then i don't wanna face Milani cause i don't want her to be scared of me i haven't spoken to her in 2 months so if you ask me life is just great." Kyro sarcastically explained.

Clay felt bad for his brother but the only thing he could do was encourage him to do better. "I understand everything ain't going the way you want it to but the problem is you not nobody else. If you want Jewel to be with you then you gotta fix yoself and stop acting like a child when you already got two and as far as Milani just give it a try she may be scared but that doesn't mean she don't miss you." Kyro sat there with placing the bottle down and letting his brother words sink in. He was right of course the problem starts with him but he didn't wanna give anybody the benefit of the doubt.

"Ok man i heard you now if you done i'd like to continue what i was doing." He says focusing his attention back on the girl in front of him. Clay shook his head and waved his brother off. He was gonna learn one way.

He took one last look at Kyro who was now throwing dollars at the girl. Eventually Clay left and only wished the best for his brother.

        Jewel laid in the comfortable Queen sized bed and stared at her growing stomach

Jewel laid in the comfortable Queen sized bed and stared at her growing stomach. She finished the semester of school online and only had once more to go so hopefully she wasn't pregnant by then.

Ever since she came to Atlanta things started becoming more smooth and she kept her past to herself not even informing her aunt. She thought it just be her and her Aunt but it was also two of her cousins whom she never met since it was her mother's side. When she met them she was glad they weren't snobby like the ones on her fathers side. They were about her age and couldn't stop swarming her with questions and she didn't wanna be rude and tell them to stop but her aunt took notice and told them herself.

She hasn't spoken to him in 2 weeks cause he stopped answering his phone. She wanted to do her part and inform him about the baby but recently he just haven't been responding and cooperating. Even though they weren't on pretty good terms it bothered her that she was even worried about him since he acted otherwise. She notified Clay about everything which caused him to chase Kyro down to the strip club. She just wanted to know he was ok and how Milani was doing. I guess you could say she sorta building more feelings for him then she already did i guess the baby is what did it.

She shook back to reality when her phone begun ringing. She picked it up and Clay's name in bold letters.

"Hello." She answered.

"Well i found him but by the looks of it, it doesn't look like he's gonna change anytime soon." He informed her. She thought she would be receiving good news but that just disappointed her. It ate her up inside that he wouldn't do what was better for him.

"He also said that y'all haven't communicated in weeks what's up with that?" He asked.

"Apparently he doesn't know how to answer the phone anymore but if he doesn't then that's on him he's gonna be missing out." She felt like he didn't care no more that it was a mistake for her to be pregnant.

"Well i'll still try to knock some since into him just don't stress about it cause it's not healthy."

"Yea thanks a lot Dr. Clay." She said sarcastically.

"Your very much welcome but i'll check you later."

Seconds later they hung up and Jewel tossed her phone to the side. Kyro would come around if he wants to but now she had to worry about herself and her child.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
thoughts ?