46

omniscient pov

        kyro stared out the car window looking at the university jewel attended

kyro stared out the car window looking at the university jewel attended. he was somewhat here for lani's sake but we all know the real reason. he told himself if she didn't let him explain or even wanna talk to him this time then he'd finally give up.

part of him missed her and half just wanted to get back on her good side. he'd admit that he wanted to get back in a relationship with her at first but now he realized it wasn't gonna be that easy and she moved on after she saw her having googling eyes with jazz's brother.

he looked in the back seat and seen a slumped lani with a damn near empty ice cream bowl in her lap. he shook his head knowing she was gonna eat the whole thing anyway. he threw the ice cream away in a nearby trash can and picked up a sleeping lani.

he walked into the lobby that was barely full than the last time he came. as he waited for the elevator to reach the first floor, lani started moving around in his arms. he looked at her to see she had woken up and wasn't planning on going back to sleep especially since after that ice cream.

"sleep good?" he asked. she started rubbing the sleep out her eyes. he stepped onto the elevator and pressed the floor jewel was on.

he wasn't scared nor nervous anymore because he knew she wouldn't dub him with lani being here. or would she? all he could do was pray.

the elevator stopped and they were only three floors away from their destination. two friends entered the elevator and being awing at lani.

"she adorable." one said and the other agreed. lani laid her head on her kyro's shoulder cause she wasn't a peoples person either.

"you want say thanks lani." kyro said and she shook her head causing the two girls to laugh.

"well thank you." he said for her. the elevator doors opened and kyro stepped off with milani still on his shoulder.

they walked down the hallway for about two minutes until they were in front of her door. before kyro could knock lani did instead.

"you gotta knock louder than that so she can hear you." she went to knock again and he helped her out by knocking with her.

on the other side of the door jewel sat on the bed with her laptop in her lap looking for a job. when she heard the knock she set her laptop to the side and figured it was jazz like always when she left her key.

when she opened the door her eyes landed on kyro and she rolled her eyes. she then looked down at lani who was now on the ground standing up.

"JJ!" lani yelled. jewel picked her up and hugged her.

"i missed you lani bug." she said.