4

Jewel pov
I wanted more details as to why he had to take me. I ain't got shit to do with what my father does. I was frustrated and angry and scared but I couldn't show him that. My thoughts were interrupted by some pregnant lady walking in and I must say she make it look good.

 My thoughts were interrupted by some pregnant lady walking in and I must say she make it look good

She came all the way in and sat on the bed.

"Hey I'm kyro's sister kyrin. Yeah Ik it's a boy name." She said which made me chuckle.

"Anyways he wants me to take you shopping so u don't be in the same thing everyday so if u wouldn't mind putting this on and I'd be downstairs." She also said.

"Thank y-you." I replied and she smiled and walked out.

15 minutes later

I walked downstairs not hearing any loud voices

I walked downstairs not hearing any loud voices. Kyro came in this morning to take a sleeping milani somewhere. I seen kyrin sitting on the couch on her phone. I politely cleared my throat to let her know I was ready.

"Girl you make that outfit look sexy..I'm not gay tho." She said that made me chuckle. I think she's cool so far besides Kyro stubborn ass.

We walked out to her car and got in. I could make a run for it but Kyro had "guards" with us 24/7 to make sure people kept their distance and I couldn't get away.

Minutes later we arrived at the mall and walked inside.

It wasn't packed as u thought it would be but it's because it's like 10 in the morning. We walked around for a while and then headed back. I got to say kyrin is actually a good person to be around.

Once we arrived back I got out and kyrin left because she had somewhere to be. I walked in seeing no other than Kyro no milani which made me kinda sad cause I loved her company. I tried to quickly walk pass him but he caught me.

"Come here let me see what u got." He said and a demanding voice. I slowly walked towards him and stood there. He pulled me on the couch and took the bags. But didn't look in them instead set them on the side.

"Listen it's been 3 days since I contacted ur father. I know it feels like u been here a while but I promise once he gives me my money u can go back he just have 7 days left." I hope he didn't think that would make me feel better my dads late on everything.

I looked at my hands until he pulled my head up. I took this time to analyze him and he was actually cute. If he wasn't a bitch made nigga and didn't kidnap me then it wouldn't be no problem. I didn't know I was staring that hard till he said some.

"Don't eat my face up." I gave him that "nigga really" face. I mean he was cute but nigga u took me. I got up and walked upstairs seeing sweet ole Milani.

 I got up and walked upstairs seeing sweet ole Milani

"Hey Lani bear." I said picking her up causing her to smile. I was not lying when I said she's my only peace here.

(Days later)
Kyro POV
It's been 5 days since I called her dad letting him know the deal and he has 5 days left. Me and jewel got closer but I know she hates my guts. I haven't tortured her nor made her do things she didn't like but I was definitely growing a bond with her well at least to me. I was at my mothers house while jewel had milani cause I didn't want her to be bored. I jus told my mother that I took Lani to daycare which is a lie since I took Lani out of daycare since I'm making jewel my new babysitter while she's here. She promised to still watch her even when she leaves.

My seen my sister and niece walk down the stairs. Yes my sister pregnant but this her second child. Her first child name is London who I love because that my only niece so far. She loves playing with Lani but she never met jewel and I know jewel loves kids.

 She loves playing with Lani but she never met jewel and I know jewel loves kids

"Why u got her dressed like a damn boy." I said.

"Because y'all act like it's a problem if I show her skin." She said referring to me and her baby daddy.

"She to young for that she maybe do need to dress like that."

"I need a sitter for tonight."

"Why where that broke ass baby daddy of yours."
I said laughing.

"That shit ain't funny."

I put my hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry jus stating the facts."

"Whatever don't worry about what we got going on. What u NEED to worry about is J in that house and how she's being held against her will." She said.

"That ain't nun of yo damn business."

"Yea ok because I remember her telling me that u a bitch made nigga for doing some shit like that."

I blocked out everything she was saying because I hoped this wasn't true. I'm really trying to be nice to this girl but looks like she don't wanna return the favor.

I exited out of my mother house and sped all the way home. I'm beyond piss best believe some shit bouta go down.
****************************