23

Jeremiah pov
I heard tonight was another auction night and I wanted to make it there to see Jewel but I don't know because my boss is making me work over hours. I'm already tired from all this divorce shit and now work is making it more stressful. I signed as I tied my robe up. Yeah I'm a somewhat model of you want to look at it like that. I want to quit but it's the only thing that actually pays a decent amount.

"Ight well that's all for today we are gonna continue this tomorrow cause I know we all have stuff to do." My manager Sebastian said.

I hated him with a passion but he my only key to getting paid. I was happy in the inside because I get to talk to jewel again tonight. I'm guessing tonight can be a movie thing.

I got dressed back in my regular clothes and grabbed my belongings heading out to my car.

Kyro POV

I was waiting for Jewel slow ass to get ready

I was waiting for Jewel slow ass to get ready. I was growing impatient as hell. I'm not a bad person like people make me seem it's just that stuff has happened in the pass that made me act like this. I'm not damaged like some people say..jus damaged things has happened around me or towards me.

I know I can be cold heated but that's the way life has been for me so hey..why not treat others the same way.

I heard feet coming down the stairs and I was damn sure glad she finally ready.

Ian gone lie she was looking good tho

Ian gone lie she was looking good tho. "About fucking time taking ages just to do this shit." She tried to be slick and roll her eyes.

"I'll punch them bitches inside their socket quit playing." She signed. I grabbed my keys and headed outside with Jewel behind me.

Jewel POV
I'm so damn sick of this bitch he think he can say anything he want but I can't say shit. It ain't gone be like this for long. We walked up to the same black Escalade from last time. I knew all the others were in there.

I took my seat inside the car and looked around at everyone. I noticed Chelsea was missing but I didn't really care fuck her. Diamond was seating next me with her head down. I tapped her a few times tryna get her attention but she just kept it down. I looked out the window and listened to the low played radio and low mummers of the other girls.