6

Raun pov
Today is the day I'm supposed to have the money for Kyro but I'm a lil short. I'm only missing 1k but we'll see what the rest will do.

Kyro pov
I tried apologizing to jewel for about three days ago but she won't talk to me. I found out that my sister was lying about what she said well not lying her exact words were "I was pissed that u kept talking about my baby daddy so I jus said some shit I wasn't thinking." Which made me feel guilty as hell.

I walked upstairs to get jewel up well I had Clay do it since she wasn't fucking with me.

Clay pov

I made my way upstairs bouta wake shawty up

I made my way upstairs bouta wake shawty up. I opened the door seeing her sitting on the bed.

"Yo uh we bouta head out so imma need u to get ready." I said but she jus sat there staring off into space.

"YO JEWEL." I got no response again so I went to tap her then she flinched like I'm here to kill her.

"Uh I'm sorry I was thinking about something I'll be ready." She said and I nodded and walked out.

I walked downstairs hearing Ro on the phone I'm guessing with Raun bitch ass. I went in his kitchen and made me some Kool-aid.

"Who told you to drink my shit." He said scaring me.

"Nigga damn I was tryna drink this shit in peace loud ass." I said placing the cup on the counter.

"Whatever bitch where Jewel." He said looking around.

"Ian gone be to many of ur bitches and she getting ready."

We both looked towards the stairs and seen Jewel standing at the bottom. She tried hard ignoring contact with Ro.

"Let's go." Ro said and we followed.

Jewel pov

I really hope my dad got this because I miss home

I really hope my dad got this because I miss home. I avoided contact with Kyro as long as I could. He tried talking to me but I ain't wanna hear from him I jus wanna go home.

Minutes later we pulled up to the spot and seen my dad waiting there.

"Get out." He said but nobody moved.

He turned around and looked at me. "I'm talking to u." I then got out the car and started walking to my dad but was pulled back by who I'm guessing is Puff.

" I then got out the car and started walking to my dad but was pulled back by who I'm guessing is Puff

Puff⬆️

I then felt a gun being pushed to my chest.

"Ayooooo my nigga Raun." Kyro said.

"Nigga jus come on and get this over with." My dad replied. He looked at me.

"Wait a minute chill now where the money." Clay said.

My dad tossed a duffle bag to the center and Kyro signaled Clay to get it. They looked inside the bag and nodded.

"Ight let her go Puff." He said and that's when he let me go and I ran over to my dad grabbing him in a hug.

"This won't be the end of me Jewel remember that baby." He said and all I could do was scoff.

I hurriedly got in his car waiting for him to get in.

Next thing you know I hear gun shots. I looked out the window and seen.....
**************************