49

Spoiler Alert 🚨 - this intense scene is booty👎🏾.

omniscient pov

     after what seemed like forever they finally pulled away from their kiss

after what seemed like forever they finally pulled away from their kiss. "this is so wrong but feels right." was the statement going through both of their heads.

they made it to jewels bed and began peeling each other's clothes off without a care in the world. as things began to get intimate, kyro stopped and had to confirm that jewel was ok with this.

"are you sure this what you wanna do? i don't wanna force you to do anything or make you feel violated." he said.

she gave him a stank look because clearly he violated her before but she wasn't gonna let that stop her.

"yes, this is what i wanna do." she confirmed as their lips connected again. kyro didn't want it any other way than with jewel. truth be told every time him and taylor were at it he always thought of jewel.

their lust lingered through the air as he began moving down on her. it was very rare for kyro to eat a girl out it just wasn't something he'd see hisself doing. he of course knows what to do and he's not a rookie at it.

he let his tongue explore all over her wet lady part as she let moans escape out her mouth. for this to be his 3rd time doing this he worked his tongue like a pro. he sucked,licked,even massaged her until she climaxed for the 2nd time.

when he came back face to face contact with her he kissed so that she could taste her own juices. and just as he assumed she still ate her fruit. jewel was sexually frustrated as kyro kept teasing her by rubbing his member against her area.

what seemed like forever to her he finally entered and lets just say she wasn't prepared. she started squirming underneath him because it's been awhile.

"you want me to take it out or some?" he asked. she couldn't really speak so she shook her head no. as he started to pick his pace up she wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned away in his ear.