51

kyro pov

kyro pov

   i reread the message from taylor over and over again about 30 times to be assure of what i was reading

Taylor😋- sorry i've been dodging you but i don't think this gone work out but it was nice while it lasted and thank you for caring for Kyleigh. xoxo 💋

i wasn't upset as i thought i'd be but it was a relief to know she was still alive but why'd she tell me through text instead of face to face. was i just a hoe for her? did my breath stink? i had several questions as to why she'd do this and i didn't need answers but i wanted them.

Kyro💜- where is this all coming from? did i do something wrong? can we at least meet up and talk about this?

i know i seem thirsty but i just needed answers because i've never been ghosted before believe it or not. my feeling for jewel were coming back 10x stronger so that's why taylor doing this didn't make me emotionally hurt.

after not getting a respond back from her for a minute i decided against sitting by the phone and waiting for the notification and instead i went downstairs to the kitchen to pour me something to drink. i didn't have much alcoholic options but it'll do for now.

"so you in for a long night?" i heard a familiar light voice say from the kitchen entrance. i stopped pouring the drink and looked to see jewel leaning on the wall with folded arms looking like she was judging me.

i continued to pour while nodding. "yes and no i'm just not in a good place right now." i said taking a swig out the cup.

"it's not ok to drink your problems away. sometimes it is but considering how much your pouring in that cup says a lot. by the way where are the towels?" she said.

"are you a happy about the baby? do you wish someone else was the father?" i asked the question i dreaded and ignored her question about the towels.

omniscient pov
jewel took a minute to gather the right words. she didn't want to hurt kyro and she didn't wanna seem ungrateful.

"a baby is a life changing moment and a beautiful moment to experience. i'd wish that this would've came a little later in my life like after college and when i'm financially stable but things happened. i'm not unhappy about it at all it was just a big slap in a face you know. the only thing i could hold against you was the way we met each other which wasn't a warm welcoming but i'm not gonna pity you about it when we have new things to focus on,i can forgive you for it but i can't forget. i don't wish that anyone else was the father because i wouldn't be pregnant if god didn't think you were the one." the words just came to her head after every sentence.

kyro looked at the alcoholic substance in his cup and took in every single word. confused of what to say he poured the rest out and turned towards jewel. "do you love me?"

jewel had love for kyro because this was her child's father. but for her to actually hear if she loved him or not made her think hard. "honestly kyro the answer i can only give you for now is i don't know." kyro felt like he'd just been stabbed in the chest. it wasn't a no but it definitely wasn't a yes is what he was hearing from that whole sentence.

"just great." he thought to himself. the girl he tired to actually like text him out the blue ending things and now the girl he truly loved probably didn't feel the same way.

he released the glass cup from his fingers and let the cup make a loud clank as it hit the inside of the sink. "towels are in the hallway closet." he said walking out the kitchen past jewel.

with a look of sorrow on her face, jewel watched as kyro walked up the stairs back into his room. she didn't mean to hurt his feelings she was just being honest.

as kyro laid down in his bed, he picked up his phone and seen that taylor texted him back. he unlocked his phone to see the message.

Taylor😋- i don't think that's a good idea. just lose my number and have a good life.

clay pov

   i sat in the tv room along with 7 other people

i sat in the tv room along with 7 other people. they had us watching some animal planet shit which was disturbing and weird. couple minutes later a officer walks in and make eyes contact with me.

"walton your being released early." she said. hearing those words brought so much joy to my ears. i felt like i was in a dream cause it was too good to be true. i jumped up out my chair quickly as fuck. some people were mugging me but i didn't give a damn they just mad.

she instructed me to follow her but didn't bother putting me in handcuffs. i followed behind her when i seen mama p smiling at me. i went to give her one last hug but she waved her finger in a no motion. i furrowed my eye brows confused but kept walking. the lady i was following handed me my clothes i walked in with and pointed to the bathroom.

i happily marched to the bathroom and quickly got out that orange jumpsuit and put back on my outfit. i took a look in the mirror and man did i look rough. how was this possible tho? how was i being released early? i walked out the bathroom about to ask the officer whom i followed until i seen Ryan standing there smiling at me with open hugging arms.

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

thoughts?