29~ The meet up

Omniscient POV

It was the next day and the house was very silent. No tv,no Lani,no breakfast smell,not even the music Kyro would play to start his day. You could tell it was tension in the house that Kyro thought was irrelevant. To clear his mind off yesterday, he remembered he would be meeting the mysterious caller today. He wasn't scared but he was prepared if some shit was gone go down. He looked at the time that read 11:42, it was a shocker he woke up this late cause usually he'd be woken up by Jewel but today said otherwise.

He got up out the bed and made his way to the bathroom where he completed his morning routine. After that he walked downstairs and just as he thought Jewel wasn't down there watching tv like she usually is. He signed walking into the kitchen to grab a water bottle. Sure enough Milani was supposed to be back today or tomorrow and he was happy because he missed his baby girl. As he drank out the water bottle he contemplated on if he would bring Jewel with him to this "meeting". Even though they weren't the best of friends right now he didn't want her to be cooped up in the house all day.

Later on in the day around 6:45

Kyro POV

Whoever was on the phone said I was supposed to be there by 7:30

Whoever was on the phone said I was supposed to be there by 7:30. I don't know who he think he was talking to but imma go just cause i don't want this nigga popping up on me. Before it hit 7:00 o'clock I went upstairs where Jewel was the whole damn day. The door was closed so before I entered I signed then knocked. She sat up on the bed not paying one attention to me. I wasn't gone give her no bs cause I'm sure she done had enough of it.

"I don't know what your problem is but I don't got time for your attitude but besides that I would like if you would put some clothes on we have somewhere to be." I said calmly as she just sat there still not minding me.

I lowly chuckled. "Helllooooo So you don't hear me talking to you?"

" I hear you. I was waiting for you to exit so I can get ready." She said making eye contact with me. I put my hands up in defense and walked out the room. I swear the old me would've put my hands on her but I gotta change for the sake of my child.

Clay POV