50

clay pov

   "excuse me? ryan we rarely ever did anything and when we did it was only oral

"excuse me? ryan we rarely ever did anything and when we did it was only oral."

"alright fine you caught me i'm not pregnant but i can be and you could be the father to that baby." she smiled.

"are you hearing yourself right now? you want me to impregnate you but u just pinned a fake baby on me and how the hell any of that's gonna happen you see where i am right?"

"and that's why i'm here clay, to help you get out of here but it sounds like you don't want my help i could just leave and you'd be here miserable probably for the rest of your life." she shrugged.

"you right i don't want your help but i need it. i just got one question, how you gone help someone that allegedly killed your brothers?" i asked.

"it isn't allegedly cause it did happen wether it was you or kyro. it's because i love you that's why i wanna help so we can start over together." she tried grabbing my hands but i quickly cut that short by pulling them back.

"you delusional as hell if you think any of that's gonna happen. i just need you to get me out of here and i'll find a way to thank you later in a more proper manner." i stated.

"whatever clay your wasting my time." she began gathering her things.

"wait so you not gone help me? i thought that was the purpose of you coming here." i watched as she stood up.

"i'll give it a week before you get an update and if you don't get one then i've made my decision if i wanted to continue helping you or not." she put on her sunglasses and blew a kiss before walking towards the exit.

i sat there in disbelief. this girl was just as crazy as leah but at least she's willing to help. maybe i should've just let her help instead of acting the way i did.

3 days later

kyro pov