47

omniscient pov

three weeks later

     "you look sexy as hell in this picture

"you look sexy as hell in this picture." kyro said to taylor.

          they got hungry and decided to make a late night pit stop at waffle house

they got hungry and decided to make a late night pit stop at waffle house. after the kissing incident things didn't go further but the feelings between them both grew. kyro was still on 10 toes about this because of his past relationships not working out.

he actually enjoyed taylor's company, she knew how to hold a conversation and she as well enjoyed his company.

whenever he wasn't with taylor or milani it was business that needed to be handled. he still has yet to plan what happens to leah and as far as clay he doesn't know what to do.

"ok i got the 2 waffles with bacon and hash browns." the waitress said setting the plate in front of taylor.

she then proceeded to say what was on kyro's plate as she sat it in front of him. he stared at his grilled chicken sandwich. yes, chicken sandwich.

"i still can't believe you wanted to come here but got a chicken sandwich." taylor laughed.

"i'm not a breakfast person and plus it's.." he stopped to check the time. "10:48 at night."

"touché." she said cutting up her waffles.

he hasn't spoken to or heard from jewel since the last time they saw each other. he wouldn't doubt that he misses her but he wasn't gonna keep nagging her if she didn't want him.

milani was with kyro's mother whom was still shocked and surprised about her son being alive. she hugged him so tight and apologize for the things she put him through during his childhood.

kyleigh, taylor's daughter, was with taylor's older brother tyson. she hasn't seen her daughter in person the last two days cause tyson lived out the state. she missed her daughter and her being away felt like a piece of her was missing. her brother had two kids of his own so she know that kyleigh was having fun.