32

1 1/2 months later

Omniscient POV
Kyro picked up the mail and scanned through it all quickly. It was a bunch of bull shit like always. He looked at the last one which was a letter like the rest he had received. It was from anonymous person saying he was gone regret what he did but he was confused cause he did a lot of shit. He realized it was about Jewel when the person mentioned her name several times in each letter.

He ripped up the envelope without even opening it and analyzing it. It didn't put fear in him because if they was about what they were saying then there was no reason to send letters and act like a lil bitch. He was anxious to know who was behind this but obviously they had to be connected to Jewel. He thought maybe it could've been Clay but they already squash that and plus Clay said he was done tryna go after her and him.

He wasn't gone let it bother him because now he got the girl of his dreams and wasn't gone let some dumb shit ruin it. Speaking of Jewel he seen her walk down the stairs with Milani.

"Hey daddy's baby." He said taking her out Jewels arms as she smiled.

Jewel decided to push everything back and give Kyro a new start. She still wasn't 100 percent confident about it but she had to give him a chance to prove his self. She took his word when he said he would let her go if he was to fuck up. Kyro was now comfortable with letting her out the house more but not all places unless he was there breathing over her every move. She liked that he gave her more freedom and she took good advantage of it.

Jewels birthday was this weekend and of course Kyro wanted to do something even though she didn't want nothing at all except to be in the house with him and Lani.

"So Jewel say if we did do something for your birthday what would you like to do." He asked.

"Ky I clearly said I didn't wanna do anything or want anything except be here." She replied and he kissed his teeth.

"It's crazy cause you always here and always complained about being here all the time now u want to be in the house all day?" He was confused.

"I just want to watch a movie that'll be fun." She said.

"Yea..a movie." He said smirking knowing thats not how things were gonna go.

"I'm serious Kyro no parties or gifts." He nodded smacking on some chips.

"How old awe u?" Milani asked.

"Well I'm gonna be 19." She said making Lani something to drink.

"Dang you don't look a day older than 16." He laughed.

"So I've heard." She gave Milani her cup.

All the way on the other side of town there was the same anonymous person thinking of his next letter. He didn't understand why he did the letters either but he figured if it was through via or call he'd been blocked so it was the old-fashioned way.

"Why don't you just get it over with instead of sending letter cause right now you look like a straight bitch writing letters." He looked up from the paper and at the girl whom he called his "girlfriend".

"Why don't you just shut up I know what I'm doing." He said trying to keep his cool. He didn't really love her like he said he did he only kept her around to replace the empty place in his heart where Jewels supposed to be. It didn't work because this girl was very aggy.

He tossed the paper across the room and stood up. "Get out I'm sick of you and yo shit." He said looking at her. She was taken back because not because what he said but because he knew she was pregnant with his child.

"What you mean get out u can't put me out onto the streets and I'm 7 days pregnant with your child." She said standing up.

"Bitch that's a whole WEEK not even seven months. You probably really 7 minutes pregnant and it probably ain't mine everybody know you got community pussy they say it behind yo damn back." He yelled.