13

Trip up top

Clay POV

Ro called me today and asked me to watch Jewel

Ro called me today and asked me to watch Jewel. I know you like why if he mad at me? Well he don't trust no one else except me and Puff but Puff out of town so it's just me. I was gonna make my way over there later cause I had things to handle. At the moment I was at the Trap with Trip about to go handle an some shit.

"Nigga come on I been waiting on yo ass all day." I said.

I heard the toilet flush then he came out. "I can't ever shit in piece without y'all messing wit me damn."

"Shitty ass." I mumbled.

"Keep talking shit imma fuck you up."

"Yea yea now bring yo ass on." We made our way out to his car.

"So what's the nigga name?" He asked.

"Naw this ain't no nigga this a female." Ion like calling random females bitches especially if ion know shit about them. He looked at me crazily.

"A female owe Kyro crazy ass that must've been some bitch he was fucking." Trip said

"I know same thing I said but her name is Brii some shit like that." He laughed while driving.

We pulled up to the spot and Ian gone lie it looked nice. "How much we talking about?" Trip said putting the car in park.

I looked at the message Ro sent. "About 100k."

"Damn we better be getting our cut outta that." This money hungry ass nigga.

We got out of course strapped cause who knows what gone happen. Trip wanted to sneak in and shit but naw I wanted to make this quick plus we didn't have no plan or know what kind of system or guard shit she had inside. I knocked on the door and waited until I heard footsteps. She unlocked the door and all I thought was that damn she didn't even check to see who it was. Once she opened it and seen us she hurriedly tried to close the door until Trip strong body ass pushed it back open barging in.

I walked in behind him and looked around. It looked better on the inside but that's not the damn point. I looked at her and she wasn't bad looking she looked kinda young tho.

 I looked at her and she wasn't bad looking she looked kinda young tho