27

Tray POV

I signed as Diamond yet again was getting on nerves about Leah

I signed as Diamond yet again was getting on nerves about Leah. She so bad want me to let her go and I will just don't want to just let her go knowing theirs a high percentage she'll snitch. I had someone coming over today that was interested in her and honestly I don't care just as long as Diamond will stop being on my back about it.

"Igh damn can you shut up I told you imma handle it just give me some time." I said nicely as possible as I could.

"Don't tell me to shut up and when? Because you taking a awful long time cause I'm telling you now she got next week to be gone or I'll be gone." She said.

"Diamond I'll be damned if you think you leaving me that's not how it works." She rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom.

I got up and walked to the room Leah was in seeing her sitting on the bed with her hand on her head.

"You good?" I asked her.

She glared at me. "She want me gone I want to be gone so why not let me leave." She said frustrated.

"I'm so sick of this damn conversation. Between us two somebody wanted to come check you out and imma let them and if they want you they can have you." I explained.

"Wait! So you just gone give me to somebody else already knowing I don't want to be here? What type of shit is that." She yelled.

"Lower yo damn voice. And how can I be sure you won't snitch once you leave?"

"I could give two fucks what happens to you when I leave but I don't so why would I snitch?" She said in a duh tone. I walked out the room not wanting to continue the conversation.

Omniscient POV
Once Tray was downstairs doing whatever, Diamond took this time to walk to Leah's room. Leah looked at the door seeing her walk in. What Tray didn't know was Diamond was talking him into letting her go for Leah's sake. Leah asked her to do this but knowing he was going to just send her somewhere else with god knows who it was pointless.

Tray was waiting for the person who'd be coming to see Leah to arrive. Shortly after there was three knocks at the door. He walked to the door and opened it.