8

Jewel pov
I looked out the window and seen Clay laying on the ground holding his chest. I look at my dad and seen he had the gun pointed in that direction. Kyro hurriedly squatted down to care for him. That's when puff shot my dad and I sat there looking flabbergasted.

I got out the car and ran to my dad. "Puff what the hell is wrong with u! Stay with me dad please." I said crying.

"What you mean what's wrong with him that nigga shot Clay. Yo get him out of here and take him to the hospital or some shit just hurry up." Kyro said.

I was pressing down on my fathers stomach not knowing what I was doing. I searched his pockets for his phone until I was pulled back. I looked behind me to see Kyro.

"Let me go." I said fighting to get out of his hold.

"Fuck no u back with me since this nigga think he bold." He said pulling his gun out im guessing about to finish my dad off.

"No please he has stuff to live for his let me go and u won't hear from us again." I pleaded.

"Ight you don't me to kill him you do it." He said pushing the gun towards me.

"Wha- NO I'm not doing that shit."

"You do it or imma do it my damn self then imma deal with you and it ain't gone be cute." He basically threatened.

I dropped the gun on the ground. "Hell no you fucking sicko you do this shit and you have a daughter you selfish as hell." I said turning around and running far away from him as I could.

"Jewe- WHERE THE HELL YOU GOING." He yelled then it was followed by 5 gunshots I'm guessing he did kill my dad. I broke down while still running.

I don't know where I'm going or what I'm going to do but I know I gotta get the hell away from him. I heard tires screech once they turned the street so I hurried and ran another way. I was so tired sad and jus wanted to stop and break down.

I was leaning on the side of somebody's house hoping he didn't see me. I heard his car door open and close.

"Jewels I know yo ass around here somewhere just come out and stop making it difficult." He said or yelled.

I knew it'd be a matter of time before one of these people come out and call him out about disturbing the peace. My heart was pounding out my chest I can't believe he killed my dad.

"Damn you suck at hiding this the best you could do." He said coming around the house scaring me.

I was about to run until he grabbed me. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." I yelled until I felt a sharp pain in my arm and slowly started to see everything become blurry before I blacked out.

Kyro pov
I laid her in the backseat and got into the driving seat. I gotta get far from out this state. Yes I did finish killing her dad but it was because he shot a nigga I looked at as my lil brother. I don't cry but seeing him laying there liked that made me want to. As for Jewels she got another thing coming to her. I would've let her go but her dad had to go and fuck things up so she probably won't be seeing freedom for a while now. It's good because I don't have to worry about finding Lani a babysitter every week.

2 days later
Jewel pov
When I woke up we weren't in the same house as before. I was in a cold place and it wasn't dark but the lights seemed dim. I figured it was the basement when I heard Kyro Puff and other voices upstairs. No one has been down here yet to check up on me. I missed my dad and playing with Lani.

My thoughts were caught off by Puff coming downstairs with a tray of food.

"I figured you were hungry. Kyro didn't want you to have anything but i have heart." He said placing the tray in front of me.

"Also he claims he doesn't wanna have contact with you because of Clay being in a coma." He added. That's when I stared at him for a moment and spoke.

"I don't give a damn about him not seeing me like thats a award for me. It's not I could care less how he feels he sure as hell don't care that I'm being held against my will. Tell him screw him for all I care. It's not my damn fault that Clays in a damn coma if he jus let me live my life and fixed it with my dad then it wouldn't be how it is right now so to hell with him." I said finally getting some shit off my chest.

"Uh ok I'll be back later to give you fresh clothes and to come get the tray." He said and I nodded watching him walk back upstairs.

He doesn't wanna see me. Which kept replaying in my head. I don't give any fucks about him right now nor yesterday or ever. I ate what I could which wasn't much and went back to sleep.
*******************************