30

Omniscient POV
1 month later

Ever since they meet up, Kyro and Clay have been talking more. Jewel and Kyro eventually came back on good terms after a long night talk. And as for Clay and Leah, well he decided to just let her be because he couldn't hold her back from her doing what she wanted to do. He had to realize there was other girls out there who'd be willing to love him as much as he'd love them. He decided to just focus on getting back into college to change his life around because this lifestyle wasn't getting him anywhere.

Kyro wants to stay true to the game but he feels in order for him and his mother relationship to reunite again he'd have to change his ways so he was going to do what was best for him and his daughter even if it meant making a couple people angry, he wanted to do what was right.

Kyro stares at Jewel and Lani having a lil play date session on the floor in Milani's room. He enjoyed this because it was like he finally had a mother figure in her life now all he had to do was rekindle with his mother in fill in that missing part.

Clay wasn't worried about finding someone else because he now needed time to focus on his self. He didn't want a child because he had his niece, Milani, but of course he wanted some of his own. He figured that after college he would wait till he's financially and mentally stable for a child. Losing Leah wasn't a big deal to him but he did feel like she did him WRONG.

Clay POV

I didn't know what I wanted to go to college for but I know that I always wanted to be rapper because of where we grew up

I didn't know what I wanted to go to college for but I know that I always wanted to be rapper because of where we grew up. Everybody was a damn rapper when I was growing up but they wasn't really the definition of good at it. This was really stressing me out because I been thinking bout this all day. I wasn't mad that Leah left I just felt as if she didn't have to play me like that. She did me wrong😉.

I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up and it was Trip or as I like to say Tip.

"What you want?" I asked.

"Damn nigga you ain't get no dick this morning?" He started laughing.

"That shit ain't funny and you gay ass hell."

"I'm playing but I heard about what happened with Leah and I figured yo ass was in the house moping around and I figured the best way to a broken heart is to hit the club."

"First and foremost I'm not moping around about that girl and second I'm not broken hearted. Lastly, you are the last person I want to go to the club with after that shit you pulled last time." I said.

"A nigga get drunk one time and ride on the roof of the car and you think that I'm a bad person to party with. Imma keep it sober this time." He said.

I kissed my teeth. "Ight man but you coming to get me Ian burning no gas out."

"I figured broke ass." He hung up before I could say some.

Minutes later

Trip ass was honking like crazy and it was only 11 some at night. I locked up the house and walked to his car while he was still honking.