31

Kyro POV

"I beat yo ass again where my money nigga?" Clay yelled standing up

"I beat yo ass again where my money nigga?" Clay yelled standing up. We were playing 2k and he kept beating my ass.

"Nigga Ian paying you shit, I let you win." I tossed the controller to the side.

"That's what everybody who lose always say you just suck."

"And you swallow." I said getting up and walking to the kitchen. I seen jewel sitting at the table on her phone eating fruits. She had me go all the way to the damn store at 2 in the morning cause she wanted some damn fruit.

"What you over there doing?" I asked her while taking a water out of the fridge.

"Minding my business." She said popping a pineapple in her mouth.

I shook my head. It's always hard making conversation with her. I grabbed her phone. "Looks like it's OUR business today." I looked at it and seen she was lurking on someone's Instagram.

"Oh you one of them girls?" I said giving her phone back.

"One of what girls?"

"Them girls that be lurking on people page tryna see what they about or better yet that's yo ex new girlfriend and you wanna see if he upgraded but in your opinion he didn't." I said drinking out the bottle.

"First of all I'm not one of them type of girls cause I could care less about my ex new girlfriend he wasn't shit anyway and I'm pretty sure she ain't shit either so perfect couple." She said wiping her fingers off.

"I respect that cause you don't see that in a lot of people." Just then Clay walked in.

"Wassup J." He said to Jewel. He said he wouldn't make things awkward because of the past but to me deep down inside I know he still has feelings for her but I'm not mad at him.

"Hey Clay, I heard you beating his ass in there."

"You damn right this nigga trash him,Trip,and Puff. Speaking of Puff, have y'all heard from that nigga he owe me too." Clay asked.

"Last time I seen him he told me he gone leave this life style and go to school for basketball." I said.

"Damn his ass ain't even tell me. We supposed to be buddy's." He said fake crying.

"Nigga get out." I said.

"Pay me my money and I'll leave." He said holding his hand out.

I slapped $100 in his hand. "There now get out I'm sick of yo ass." I walked back into the living room.

"Aye when Lani wake up tell her uncle Clay said wassup." He said walking out the door and closing it. I shook my head and looked on the couch seeing Milani still knocked out.