33

1 Week Later

Clay POV

It's been a week since I've talked to Ryan and honestly it's been a week for everybody

It's been a week since I've talked to Ryan and honestly it's been a week for everybody. I've been dodging her calls and texts because I didn't want to risk her finding out about me knowing her sister. But then again it shouldn't even be that bad since I was her way out and didn't put her in any harms way.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek as I debated to text her back. Fuck it life's to short.

Clay😊♥️- yo I know I'm the last person you tryna hear from but can we meet somewhere.

I hesitated to send it because I didn't think it was the right way to put things but I sent it anyway. I tossed my phone next to me and looked at the television. I wasn't even paying attention to it I was just thinking heavy on my mind about what she would respond or if she would. Not even 5 minutes I heard my phone go off so I picked it up and not surprised it was a text from Ryan.

Ryan💯- oh so now you wanna text back after what..a week. Ion think we have anything to talk about.

I sighed because females make things harder than they already are. I wish she would just agree to meet up.

Clay😊♥️-please all I'm asking for is just 10 minutes of your time.
Read.

Wow she just sat here and left me on read. Ight if she won't come to me I'll come to her. I grabbed my keys and walked to my car. I started driving to her place. Hopefully she let me in.

10 minutes later

I pulled up in front of her crib and got out. I seen a few cars in the driveway so I'm guessing her parents here. I knocked on the door and waited for what seemed like forever. I was about to walk away until the door opened and I seen who I didn't want to see.

 I was about to walk away until the door opened and I seen who I didn't want to see

She looked at me and it was a shocked expression..shid we both honestly had the same look.

"Wh-what you doing here?" She questioned me.

"I'm here for Ryan." I spoke.

She began shaking her head. "So it was you who had us worrying about where she was. Naw you can't be seeing her anymore." She began closing the door but then I stopped it.