12

Jewel POV
I woke feeling movement and a lil bit of heavy breathing. I turned around seeing Milani making baby noises and with her hand in her mouth. I jumped up thinking this wasn't real but it was. I picked her up and smuggled her with a hug. Y'all don't understand I miss this lil girl like she was my own.

"Lani omg I miss yuuu." I said. She jus looked up at me with those big brown eyes and then smiled.

I played with her for a couple hours until she fell asleep. Man this just lightened my day. I picked up my phone and examined the picture I took with her earlier. Man how I didn't want kids but had baby fever. I heard Kyro call my name from his room. I rolled my eyes and eventually made my way to his room. He was laying down shirtless and looked high. I acknowledge his body until he seen me staring.

"Its all good you can stare." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself nigga."

"Don't be cussing me out in my crib."

"Well I could cuss you out in other places but you won't let me leave now what you want."

"Well I called you in here cause I was bored and I know this Lani napping time and I was wondering did you wanna chill?"

"Honestly no because of last time and I do thank you for Lani because lord knows I was bored."

"Listen I promise I won't do anything just please chill with me." He pleaded.

"As much as I dislike you fine I'll stay but as soon as I feel uncomfortable I'm out."

"Ight that's all I needed." He said. I walked towards his bed and sat on the corner. We was watching a tv show called All American.

"Jew I wanted to apologize again because that shit was highly unlike me." He began.

"Kyro I already to-."

"Let me finish." He said cutting me off. "Lani's mother is a woman I loved with all my heart. She helped me through rough times and was always there when I needed a shoulder. I never put my hands on her except for the night we broke up. She cheated on me with one of my old friends who was like my brother. I took Lani away from her but I still don't regret it. I'm not gone lie I'm actually catching feelings for you. It wasn't supposed to be like this but it is and I don't know how to stop it. That night that you came back with Clay got jealous because I really like you."

I didn't know what to say I mean you kidnapped and caught feelings.

"Ky your very attractive but I can't say I feel the same way cause if I did I'd be lying. I don't wanna start something with you and I'm living this life where I'm being kept from the outside." He shook his head basically understanding what I was saying.

The rest of the night went quietly.

Kyro POV
Jewel fell asleep in my room I picked her up and carried her to her room laying her down. I picked up Lani and walked her to her room laying her down in there. As I was walking back towards my room I had to pass Jewels room.

"Ky." I heard her softly say. I peeked my head in her room.

"Wassup."

"Can you lay with me?" I was taken back by her words.

"Sure why not." I said walking to her bed and later besides her. She got closer to me and put her head in my neck. I was lost at first till she grabbed my hands and wrapped them around her.
***************************
Yea Ik boring and short I got you next chapter.