43

clay pov

         i sat in the courtroom as jewel was in the stand

i sat in the courtroom as jewel was in the stand. i couldn't keep my eyes off leah giving her the stare that could kill if looks could kill.

"and you said that miss sorrell was responsible for ryan sanders death correct." leahs lawyer said.

jewel nodded. i could tell she was scared and wanted to just be left alone. she doesn't like all the attention and i know kyros death took the hardest on her.

"that's all the questions i have for now your honor." he said finishing up and walking back towards leah.

"this is some fucked up shit." i mumbled.

"is there something you would like to say Mr. Walton?" the judge said. i shook my head cause if i told her yea i'd be facing more time than i should.

"the judge has called recess." the officer beside the stand called which relieved me.

after everyone went to do what they had to do i seen leah make her way towards me. i sighed "here come this crazy bitch." i shook my head as she smirked.

"orange sure do look good on you." she said laughing like some shit was funny.

"akikiki my ass. what you doing this for? you know damn well ian kill them folks." i protested.

she shrugged. "i know that but they don't. plus you ruined me and i'm sure you figured that since kyro dead you got the blame now that is partially true cause y'all both was gone go to jail anyway."

"bitch fuck you, you grimy as shit and i hope karma come back and bite you in the ass." i snarled.

"whatever for now i'll have fun." she smirked before walking away and bumping jewel shoulder. jewel mugged her and stayed calm since we are in a courtroom surrounded by officers.

"don't worry C we gone get you up outta here she can't keep this shit up for long. she gone run into a question that catches her damn tongue." she said as i laughed.

"you straight? you seemed a little..jumpy when you were up there." i asked.

she nodded. "yea i'm good just tired and don't wanna be here."

"i feel you i wanna be in bed too." i yawned when an officer came over.

"we gone dismiss this case for the rest of the day but be back first thing tomorrow 10:45am." he said. he looked at me and i nodded.

"ite well i gotta get up outta here make sure kyrin takes care of the kids for me." she smiled and nodded.

"and you stay safe to J." he put the cuffs on my hands and directed me away along with 3 other officers.