4.

None of this was my intention. I didn't intended on sleeping with my sister's fiance yet it happened. I didn't knew that I was going to sleep with my future brother in law and he would show up at my parents house in the next two days. The bad thing about it is that I was planning on starting something with the guy even if I won my beat with father. Now here I am empty handed again always going after things that doesn't belong to me.

When I was going to high school it was the same thing. I had a friend who had a friend and that friend had a brother and we dated we didn't went to the same high school so we would see each other after school hours and on the weekends when we weren't busy. The relationship was going great until I was confronted with a red head with angry eyes as she threatened me to stay away from her boyfriend. I stood there in the parking lot frozen that day with the eyes of students from my classes and other students. I was embarrassed and avoided him the same day and the rest of the week until he showed up at my doorsteps the following weekend with roses and a box of chocolate apologising, confessing his love to me that he loves me more than the red head and he was planning on leaving her the day she came to me. I closed the door on him telling him no. Why now? I had asked myself. He had alot more time to come clean about him double dating and apologize but still I wasn't going to give him a chance seeing that he lied to me and he was dating the girl before me. He didn't gave up but I gave him a point to do because ignoring him and his calls wasn't enough so I dried my tears and faked a relationship with someone else. I could see the hurt in his eyes that day when I kissed the guy in front of him it broke my heart to see how I had hurt him but I did it to save my heart or was I being harsh and selfish. I thought of him a mouth more then I replaced it with something else taking up a hobby anything to get him out of my head because if I didn't maybe I would have fought for him and apologize and accepted him and take him back as long as he can also forgive me. But I had let him go.

College was the same but I had hit the total jackpot. He was everything I wanted. He was hot, charming, kind, the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen in my life. He understood me, he made me smile when I was out of the weather. Took care of me this one time I got sick. He was so sweet and his accent. I can't believe I forgot about his accent but like the first love he had belonged to someone else. I mean he was sold of to someone else. His parents was in charge of his life that means the girl he should get married to. The worse thing about it is that all of it happened on the day he bought me home to meet his parents. He apologized from the night it happened to the day we last spoken. No he didn't wanted to end it. He wanted to give up his relationship with his parents, his fame and money for me and like the person I am I convinced him I was not worth it and who am i was a no body. His parents didn't know that we are from the same class because I didn't tell. I don't remember why but i didn't so maybe his parents thought I was from the gutters or some low life who is going to rob them. And like the first I had let him go I pushed and pushed until I pushed him out of my life completely and that's when I turned a party girl to forget about the love i had lost again of course Cassie was there through all my heart breaks she helped me get over him but not completely. I still wonder about him hoping I would see him again. I wish I hadn't pushed him away. I wished I had accepted him and his decision but in the future I know he would regret it we both would. Not him for loving me but him giving up everything for a no body like me. I always felt special when I was with him and when he finally fall apart seeing that I won't change my mind and he should just let me go and when he did I didn't felt like that any more. It has been years and I am longing for his touch, his smile, his voice. He is an Italian and his accent was thick and some times he would speak in it. His body was one of a Greek god. But I let him go and now history is repeating itself but now it would be easier as I know the routine but the hard part is that the others i didn't see them again so the wound healed after a while. I am going to see him every time at a family event or anything that would bring us together in one room.