22.

The kiss was a mistake. I was feeling a pain in my heart but it wasn't mine it was his. I had to make sure we don't have any feelings with each other anymore. I want nothing attached to him when I am leaving. I am preying my heart out of his and his heart out of mine so we both can move on.

It was silent when we entered my car after we said goodbye to everyone. I was the first one to break the silence. "Wow that was some real acting you did back there and I almost believed you myself." I said looking at him to see him smirking but I didn't give him time to response. "But..." I slapped him upside the head. "...this is for kissing me." I said smiling sweetly at his pained face.

"Ouch and who said I was acting in there." He said rubbing his head where I slapped him.

I didn't give him a reply and shake my head and drove off to my house. That didn't mean I wasn't thinking about what he said and the way he said it in a non joking manner.

I search in my purse for my keys and once I found them I opened the door.

"What you're not going to let me inside?" He said raising an eyebrow when I didn't offer him entrance. I was hoping he would beat it once I got to my house.

"Oh come into my lovely home." I told him sarcastically.

"Now that's how you treat a guess." I closed the door once he entered and turned on the lights.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked him mockingly.

"Thank you but I am full." I rolled my eyes. "Wait." I was about to walk to the kitchen to get something for myself but he stopped me. "I would like one of those things you like to eat so much." He said sitting down on my couch and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No. I'm not sharing with you." I said standing my ground putting my hand on my hip sassing.

"C'mon don't be so mean. Just share the popsicles with me, it's only fair." Okay don't judge me but I kinda have alot of those in my freezer and whatnot. I don't have to tell you everything but I like eating them.

I rolled my eyes and make my way to the kitchen opening the freezer and taking out two popsicles and make my way to the living room where the idiot is relaxing like it's his place with his feet up on my coffee table.

"Get your dirty feet off my coffee table." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't you have any home training."

"No babe." He said with his feet still on my table.

I hold the treats in one hand and slapped him upside the head. "I said get your dirty feet off of my table." I told him and he did so rubbing his head.

"Why you hitting me woman?" He asked glaring at me.

"Because you're stupid." I sat next to him and gave him the popsicle.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not."

"Do you really want to play this game? This just proves that you are." He rolled his eyes.

"No I'm just defending myself if I did not, I would be stupid. Stupid people don't defend themselves because they are too stupid to know that someone is insulting them and I know you are insulting me, therefore, I am not stupid."

"And that just proves my point." I said getting comfortable because I know this will go on.

"Proves what point?" He asked.

"You know?" I shrugged.

"That I'm stupid."

"And you even say it yourself."