7.

The week moved so fast and in times like these when you want it to move slow. It is now Saturday morning and I am thinking of calling them and telling them that I am sick. Which will get them worried and someone will come over to check on me and they will know I am faking it even in high school i couldn't fake being sick and I know I can't do it now since I didn't pass it at a younger age so it's dinner then.

I paced around in my bedroom. What have I done? I didn't meant to do it but I still I did. Why did he have to belong to my sister of all person? Why couldn't he belong to a stranger then I would not have to be stressing over a family get together over dinner. Why? I don't get why these things always happens to me but it does. Next thing I'll be sleeping with a man that belongs to my best friend anf I'll be hurting everyone around me. Gosh am an idiot a total fuck up. I have to come clean they need to know at some point but I can't hurt my family like that. We did it before they knew each other right and then after they knew each other. This is really bad now am bitting on my nails. I need to get a drink. I took a shower hoping that it would be better than the alcohol that I would go drinking downstairs. It did help but by the minute the warm water stop hitting me skin the fact that i am going to have dinner with one of my fling who happens to be my sister's fiance pushed me to the liquor I have in the past kitchen downstairs. If I was more like a lady like my mother wanted me to be and be more serious about life and get married I would not have been in this mess but if all my lovers didn't leave me for someone else I would not have been in this mess either so it's both my fault and the one that i loved leaving me all dried.

I poured myself the second glass of scotch and down it in one go as it burns my throat and I did another until I passed out on the counter. The sound of my phone vibrating woke me up. Fuck. Please don't tell me it's 9 o'clock and I slept through the dinner my mother would be so mad she can't form her words right to scold me. I opened my eyes and I was still holding onto the bottle of scotch. I must have passed out and from the looks of what is remained in the bottle I drank half of it. I looked at the time and it was a quarter pass 6. I rubbed my eyes and waited until they adjusted to the light and my phone screen and then i unlocked it. Ten miss calls from my mother at least it is not fifteen then I'll be in big trouble.

I got up off of the stool to stumble and to have to hold onto the counter. Shit I am going to this dinner drunk but at least I have the alcohol in my system to get through the dinner with my fling, my mother and father and my sister also not to mention my fling parents. What a disaster that is going to be.

I think I drive better when I am intoxicated because when I am sober I drive like a crazy person. I reached at my parents house in under thirty minutes. I parked getting out of the car and ran inside in my heels. I was wearing a red spiggety strap dress that hugs my curves in all the right places and stops mid way my thigh with 6 inch matching red heels and my lips blood stained. My hair in a neat up do. I was still really drunk when I picked out my out fit. Thus what I am wearing right now. I guess the ride over to my parents house sober me up a little but I was still intoxicated but I know I made a wrong choice in my outfit for the occasion but I can't go home to change I am already late. She said 7o'clock and here I am at 7:30. I pulled down my dress seeing that it had ridden up during the drive over here. Stupid drinking. I am stupid for drinking. So damn stupid at times. The thing is that i don't think before I do things and this is why I am in this predicament. I hope they don't pay too much attention to me and more on the wife and husband to be. Stupid marriage. Stupid people. Stupid tradition. Stupid everything.

"Hey everyone sorry am late. Traffic."I lied entering the living room I heard chatting and laughing in when I entered the house. There was no traffic just me being me getting drunk so don't mind me. No such luck every eyes were on me now and I wanted to leave and go back to my house and relax without a judging mother and staring spectators when my mother starts her talking.