13.

That was when everything went down hill for me. The moment his lips touched mine and after opening my door to flashing lights. If you're lost I'll tell you how him kissing me went.

I stood there shocked in his arms as he kissed me with so much emotions to make me run from the hill and away from him forever. But I didn't I kissed him back with much need. My bag forgotten as I let it go and let it fall to the ground.

I thought I was imagining it all but it was really he was really kissing me and I was really kissing him. I need to stop kissing him and I need him to stop kissing me. This is so messed up. I am out of my mind for kissing him back and he has clearly gone crazy for kissing me when he is getting married to my sister.

With everything in me. I mean everything in me I put my hands to his chest and with all my might I pushed him off of me. I wipe at my mouth and glared at him. "Are you out of your mind?" I yelled at him.

"Out of my mind in love with you." He countered. I groaned and run my hands through my hair and take a deep breath.

"What do you want Ethan? What do you want me to do? What do you want from me? Do you want me to forget about my family especially my sister and be on the side?" I asked lower than before.

"I want you Crystal. I always wanted you. Nothing but you. I just want you to admit it that you want me too. That you are in love with me like I love you. That you need me as much as I need you. I will do anything. I will call of the wedding and we could get married instead."

That made me pinched the bride of my nose. I feel the same about him and I want him to do just that. But I don't want him to. It's wrong to take something that doesn't belongs to you but someone else. It's wrong to betray both our parents like that. It's wrong to hurt my sister like that. It's wrong to be with him. It's wrong to want him, to want to be with him.

He will never be mine. He wasn't mine in high school. Why do I think he will be mine now? It's time to truly let go.

"Look. Ethan. Me. You. Not going to work. I moved on so you should too. We are back to where we left off in high school. Me letting you go again and not because you have a secret girlfriend, you're getting married to my sister and for me I found someone that I love. I hope you understand that." I told him taking up my bag off of the floor and opening the door taking a deep breath as I did.

I stepped outside hoping the cool breeze could help me breath. So I could feel better about what I have just said and done. This is me walking away again. This is me ignoring how I feel about him once again. I made the discussion for both of us. I will find someone else to love me for me to love once again while he goes off with the one who is meant for him.

But of course he wasn't going to make me walk away from him like I did in the past. I heard him calling my name and footsteps behind me but I didn't stop. He grabbed me by the arm, pulled me towards him and I spinned in his right into his chest. I didn't have time to react as his lips touched mine and my eyes immediately closed.

That's when I saw it. That's when I heard it. The flashing of lights and the sound of cameras with it's owners. I stood there frozen once I realized what is going on and he continued to kissed me. I was too horrified to move but I opened my eyes to see a camera in the side of my eye.

The shock finally left my body and I was able to pull away. I looked at him with wide eyes and gaping mouth. My feet started moving on their own accordance anf I pushed a fee people out of my way and I was running, actually driving away from them and what just happened to at full speed. I don't know why but I started crying.

I don't know where I was going but I was going somewhere but I know I wasn't going to work that is long forgotten.

I know things are going to go down hill. I have a feeling that it is and that picture the paparazzi snapped at us kissing well him kissing me but it's not going to look like that in the paper.