26.

There I asked it and she did what I was expecting. She started to explain to me why she is having second thoughts about the marriage.

"I'm having second thoughts about the wedding, about marrying him and about everything. Everything seems to be going so fast. I know I was destined to be married off to some rich guy. It was apart of me but now that it is here. I'm scared and I am thinking about running away and hiding." She sighed. Same here sister but for different reasons and I am running away and hiding because you're getting married to the man I want. "I've always wanted to get married for love but ever since I knew that I was getting married off to a rich guy I threw away that dream and accepted that fact but that doesn't mean that that dream is still not there. I still want to get married for love but I can't I am only marrying for business and money. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do, it feels like I should not go through with this."

I understand why she doesn't want to marry someone she doesn't love and  although she has accepted it will  bother her to an extent. Now I feel guilty for what I did and how I feel. I have love but she does not have it she had someone. She has someone while I have love without someone. We both are missing something.

"He seems hesitant and a little distant at first like he doesn't want to get close to me. He doesn't talk much and whenever we're in a conversation it's like he is somewhere else." I let her talk and my guilt builds up.

I'm the reason he is behaving like that because of our stupid secret. If it wasn't for me she wouldn't be having doubts about marrying him. I mess things up and it's all my fault my sister is not as excited as in the being when this whole marriage thing was announced.

I wanted to come clean to tell her I am the reason why he is acting the way he is but I can't. It will only make it worse. She will not only have doubts. It will crush her causing her to become insecure and feeling the need to compete with me for her own fiance, soon to be husband heart. I can't do that to her. I can't add more salt to her wound hurting her more than I have already did.

"I think it's best if we cancel wedding and everything." She said and sighed her brows furrowed.

I reached for her hands. A/N I am sorry to put this here but i can't remember her sister's name. I don't even remember giving her one. "Cameron I can't say I understand what you're going through because I have never been in a situation like this but I understand you're feelings and your dreams and they both are attainable."

"I know it feels like this arranged marriage is a whole mistake and you are having second thoughts about it. You have cold feet right now and I understand that. I would never want to get married to someone I barely know or don't love but everything takes time."

"He might be acting strange now maybe he is feeling the same way has you. I am sure once you guys cross that awkward bridge with each other you'll realize that you guys have things in common. You'll be happy with him some day it might not be today or before the wedding but you both will realize that this was the best thing that has ever happened to the both of you."

Wow. Where did all of that come from? I think it's from me. I never thought I had it in me.

"The both of you might not love each other now but in a few months or in the future you both will be so in loved you'll never remember not loving him. So don't cancel the wedding because the both of you are not on the same page. In fact you should be happy this is every girls dream to get married to a rich and handsome man and you're having both." I smiled and she mirrored mine.

"That's your prince and you should never let him go no matter what evil force tries to break you too apart." No even me. "Don't let your doubts and your racing mind ruin what is meant to make you happy."