25.

"Crystal?"

"I'm in here." I sat up on the couch so he could sit next to me.

"Who were you talking?" He asked when he sat down.

"To the baby." I rubbed the little bump. I can't wait to see the baby. It's only 3 months and it's taking too long.

"Crystal I know this is hard for you but everything is going to be okay. This all may seem like a mistake but at the end of the day you'll see it as a blessing. I want you to know that I am here for you always no matter what I'll always be by your side. I don't want you to..." I cut him off before he could finish what he was going to say.

"Shawn it's okay. I have accepted all of this and everything is going to be okay. I'm fine I promise. I never thank you enough for sticking with me through this all. Thank you so much. I know I don't say it enough but you know I am grateful to have you with me through all of this. I'm glad that you're my best friend and I wouldn't ask for anyone else." I told him with deep honest. I don't think I would have accepted all of this without his help. I would have never stopped blaming myself now because of him I look on the brighter side of things.

"I'm glad that we are best friends too. I love you Crystal and don't ever forget that."

"I'll never forget cause I love you too."  He hugged me and I returned the gesture.

The silence was broke by the ringing of a phone. The sudden noise startled me and I broke the hug to reach for my phone.

"Hello?" I answered uncertain.

"Crystal can we meet up and talk?" The voice come through the speaker of the phone. I look at Shawn to see that he is watching me.

"Sure when?" I answered. I waited for the person to reply watching Shawn watching me.

"Can you meet me at the park now?" It was a nervous reply.

"Now?" I repeated to be certain.

"Is there a problem with now? Are you busy? We could meet up about time of you..."  I was quick to reply

"Now, is okay I'll be there. I'm leaving the house right now."

"Okay." The phone line went dead and I looked at my phone screen to see that the call had ended.

I went up to my room to grab my purse and to change out of my sleepwear. Shawn watched me get ready without a word. I came back downstairs and was out the door.

"I'll be back soon don't go anywhere but if you have to go just call and tell me. I'll talk to you when I get back." I said before I left and got a okay.

I unlocked the car and drove out of the driveway once I got inside. It wasn't a long drive to the park so I parked and got out

I searched around the park seeing kids running around playing while their parent isn't far behind watching them while talking to other parents.

Finally, I spot the person that I was looking for at the swing set. I walked over there, when I got there I put down my purse and got on the swing that was next to the person without a word.

I use my foot to rock back and forth on the swing enjoying the silent company until she spoke.

"Do you remember when mother usual brings us to the park to play? This was our favorite place in the play ground. No one could get us off of the swings. We liked how the wind would play in our hair when we swing higher and higher. We loved the heights and we would want to go higher and higher." I smiled and the memory. I looked at her and she had a small smile too.

"Higher mother we would scream and she would say 'if you girls go any higher am afraid that you will not come back down' but we didn't care we just want to go higher and then I would let go so it would look like I am flying."

"I remember, that always has mother screaming. 'Are you trying to kill me? You almost gave me a heart attack don't ever do that again' but that didn't stop you, you would do it again and again. The other parents would only complain about mother not knowing how to control her two kids, that other kids want to get a try on the swings but we would never get off." The both of us laughed at memories we made at this very swing set but they are only memories.

It was sad when she stopped coming to the park with me and when she is at the park she is with her other friends. She stopped swinging with me and soon the swings sets wasn't my favorite anymore. It wasn't fun swinging alone.

"It feels good to be back on them bring back good memories. I'm sorry that I have abandoned you." She must have seen my sad face. "I was getting older and swinging on the swing wasn't cool anymore. Well that was what my friends thought. I wanted to swing again to go high I wanted to swing with you to spend time with you but apparently hanging out with you younger sister is frown upon. I still wanted to hang out with you though but I would have been friendless." She told me and I understand.

"It's okay. I never wanted you to be friendless. I mean I was sad that I wasn't able to bond with you like old times but I got over it and got friends too but you were one of my bestest friends." I told her honestly. We never see eye to eye after that but I still didn't lose what we were to each other. Sisters but we were best friends too and I wasn't going to throw that away because we didn't play and hangout together anymore.

"How about we swing like old times sakes, you with me?" She asked me grinning and I couldn't deny her that.

"Okay that sounds like a good plan to me." I mirrored her excitement.

"3,2,1..." She was swinging hard and fast and I was afraid that the little swings would give out under her weight. I didn't swing as hard and fast but I was enjoying this little moment with my sister. I let my swing slow down not because I didn't want to swing like her. I was pregnant I couldn't do something as reckless as swinging. Okay it's not reckless but anything can happen.

I watched my sister. She was carefree than I have ever seen her and it made me happy to see her like this. I watched as she perform her act. I watched her let go when she was in the sky and held on back when she was coming back down. She was glowing.

"That was awesome. I haven't felt like that in years. Wanna get some ice cream?" She asked when she stopped swinging.

"Sure." I got off the swing and took up my purse and follow behind my sister.

We were sitting on a park bench eating ice cream in a comfortable silence enjoying our favorite ice cream.

"Cam what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked remembering what I came to the park to do.

She sighed. "Idontwanttogetmarried."

"What?" I asked. I didn't understand a word she was saying.

"I don't want to get married." She breath out and I was shocked. My sister not wanting to get married. Of course I'm shocked not only shocked but happy that she doesn't want to get married to Ethan so we could be together.

But I pushed that other feeling way down. I want to be here for my sister. I don't think I could live with myself if  I just brush off her feelings, I need to concentrate on how she is feeling about this situation.

So I asked the question that I know that I can never take back, that will help me understand and if I have the courage I would try to fix what she is feeling. I am sure she is just having doubts and cold feet.

"Why not?"

A/N I know it is short but don't kill me... I'll see you in the next chapter...