27.

"Can I come in?" He asked instead of answering my question.

"Sure." I stepped aside to let him pass then closed the door behind him.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked walking to the living room.

"No I'm good." He said and he was silent after. He followed behind me quietly and I think. He is so close but so far. I wanted him to hold me but we both know that's a bad idea not because I have a bump but because we both know that we will get lost in each other.

"Ethan why are you here?" I asked sitting down on the couch and he sat across from me.

"I wanted to see you." He confess.

"You see me every weekend." I told him.

"Not like that I wanted to see you. I miss us." He started confessing. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

I sighed. I can't do this not today. "Ethan you know that there can't be an us right? What we did was wrong and I can't keep on doing this to my family, your family especially my sister."

"I know." He said running his hand through his hair messing it up. He looks so sexy when he does that.

Stop it Crystal. Don't go there. "But I don't want to get married to her Crystal. I love you and it's hard to see you with someone else that is not me." He continues to talk and I listen. "I know what we did was wrong but it felt so right and I never wanted to let that go. I want you Crystal and only you." I don't like where he is going with this. I don't like that what he is saying does to me. It makes me happy but then it was gone replace with sadness after I remembered the talk with my sister and what we did behind everyone's back. And the fact that I can't accept him and confess. That I will have to push him away once again. To see the hurt in his eyes and know that I am the cause of his pain. I can never have him

Please Ethan don't do this to me. He didn't hear my plea. "Please Crystal. Don't do this to me. I know that you love and respect your family and sister but I love you don't you get that. I will not love anyone but you. If you want I won't get married to your sister. I will get married to you just say it Crystal and I'll do it."

"I know you feel the same way about me and I feel the same way about you. Just say it Crystal. Just tell me you love me. Please Crystal I can't live without you. I need you. I don't know when but you became my everything and I'll do anything for you Crystal just say it and I'll do it. I'll make it happen."

"I know I wasn't the best person in the past but I was a teenager I didn't know what I was doing. I know what we did was wrong in other people's eyes but to me it was the best. You're the best. You were always the best. If I had met you again before all of this arrangement I would have requested to get married to you. I have always loved you and these past few months that we have spent together not only helped me realize that but only made my love for you stronger."

"Please say you love me. I know you do. I can see it in your eyes and I know it's there. You might fool everyone Crystal but not me. I don't care that you're with someone else we will work things out somehow. Marrying me please we will have a family together you and I."

"I love you Crystal. Will you marry me?" He was down on his knees begging me.

At the end of his speech I started crying. I tried to tell myself to keep it together to not cry in front of him but I couldn't hold back the tears. He broke through those walls I spent weeks putting up so no one can see through and know that I am lying, that my heart is breaking and now he comes and hit them all down leaving me vulnerable.

He waited for an answer but I stayed quiet except for my crying and sniffing. We didn't hear when someone entered the house. I was too busy crying.