35.

I was confused at first but then I realize what he was saying. I looked up at him wide eye and he smiled.

He knew about us all this time and didn't say anything. He did but it was far too late but he tried.

I can't believe she told him about us. What did she tell him. This is so embarrassing. It must have been hard for us m to watch me get married to his oldest daughter while I was in love with the youngest. Why didn't he say something earlier?

Because it wasn't his decision to make. That little voice pipes in and tell me why so I could understand.

"Mr Scott I..." He interrupted me before I could say anything on the subject.

"You don't have to explain anything to me son. You're only wasting your time standing here." His smile was kind and encouraging. I mirrored his smile and hugged him.

"Thank you sir." I was really glad he was on my side in this. I release him from the hug to look around to see confuse faces but I didn't dwell on it. I don't have time to explain everything to them so they can understand. I need to go get my girl.

I couldn't contain the happiness I was feeling right now. My smile that was fake from the moment I stepped into this church now is real.

We can finally be together. She will be as happy as me when I give her the good news. We can have that relationship that we always wanted and then we can get married when the time is right.

I was bouncing down the alter and soon I was running out the church until some stopped me. "Ethan wait!" I slowed down and turned around to see Cassie running after me to catch up.

"What is it? Can it wait I'm kinda in a rush." I said to her ready to run again. I don't mean run from the church to her house. I'm going to find my car.

"She doesn't live there anymore as of today." She said. I looked at her confused and as if she read the confuse look in my face she explains.

"She is moving to somewhere else." I was getting impatient but it was better than going to her house to find it empty.

"So where is she?" I asked feeling anxious.

"She's at the airport." She said silently like regretting that she told me where she was or felt guilty that she didn't say anything earlier.

"What?!" I shouted but I didn't wait for her answer as I sprint to the parking lot.

I jumped into the car and speed out of the parking lot and out of the church.

Why is she at the airport?

I had no answer to the question but whatever reason I can't let her get on that plane. This wasn't the first time I am driving this fast and going over the speed limit.

But this is the first time I am running a red light. I just hope I don't get stop by flashing lights but the tickets will be worth it once I stop her from getting on that plane.

I just wish I was driving my Ferrari California T. I would be going much faster than what I am driving right now. Not saying that it is slow but I would have been there half the time this will take me.

As soon as I reached the air port i stopped the car without parking it properly. I'll have to worry about that later. I have to get to the plan before she broads it. If she does I don't know when I'll be seeing her again.

Even thinking about never seeing her is painful. Whether it be for a week or month. I don't think I would be able to handle not being able to see her for so long. And from the way I see things I don't think she will be coming back.

I pushed and bounce through the crowd to get to the front desk. I push through the line that was there ignoring the protest of those that are in the line.

When I reached the desk I was breathless. I gulped in a large amount of air but my breath was still labored.

"Can you tell me which plane Crystal Scott is boarding." I asked with each breath I inhaled.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm not allowed to do that. I could lose my job." The lady behind the computer told me. I was no longer breathless but furious.

"I demand you tell me which plane she is boarding now!" I shout slamming my fist on the counter. She flinched and her cool demeanor slipped and I could see fear in her eyes as she fumbled typing and looking for what I asked for.

I tapped my foot on the ground waiting impatiently for her to tell me want I need to know. I looked around me to see angry and impatient faces standing behind me but I didn't care.

"Sir there is two Crystals in my file can you give me something that will identify the Crystal that you are looking for?" She asked me timidly.

"Will her date of birth be of any use?"

"Yes."

"08/09/1994." I started tapping my fingers on the counter and waited for her response.

"She's on flight 54 gate 7." She told me. I was about to run in that direction but she stopped me with the next words that destroyed me. "The plane was scheduled to leave five minutes ago so the gate is already closed. I'm sorry."

Everything went quiet then. I couldn't hear the noise around me anymore or when the people behind me was screaming at me to move on. I didn't hear a word the lady behind the computer was saying to me. It was like my brain was on lock down. I slowly stepped out of the line to let the man behind me that was next in line to go to the counter.

My heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. My chest tighten and I couldn't breath. How could I make this happen again. I have lost her once again and this time I don't think I'll ever get the chance to see her again.

To tell her we can be together. I was standing in the crowd when I stopped walking. I was still in shock that I will not be able to see her because she is no longer in the city but on a plane to somewhere I know I won't be able to find her.

Maybe she doesn't love me. Maybe she hates me for not fighting harder. Maybe she left because she couldn't stand me anymore now that I was going to get married to her sister. I wish she was here to tell her that the wedding is off.

Maybe she was moving on but I don't want her to. I need her she is the love of my life. I feel so wreck right now. I feel lost. I feel so empty. I thought part of me was missing before when we stopped seeing each other.

But now it feels like I'm dying on the inside. I felt like falling to the ground and curl up and cry. I feel like hiding in a dark corner. Do anything to not feel like my heart have been ripped out of my chest.

I know I have the power to find out where she is going but if she is running and hiding from me like this it simply means that she doesn't want to see me anymore. She doesn't love me. She hates my guts and don't want to be in the same state with me because she might see my face every day or some day. It was unavoidable we are in the same social group.

I shouldn't have let her go this time. I should have held her tight and never let her go like I did the first time. I should have made love control me. I wish she had made her heart control her then instead of the rational part of her brain.

I should have held her when she didn't wanted me to. I should have told her would never let her go. I should have followed her around. I should have confess the moment I had the chance to. To tell the world that I am in love with Crystal Scott. She was my Crystal Scott but I don't think she is any more.

All the should've, could've and would've doesn't matter now. She's gone. Will it make sense that I chase after her for her to tell me she doesn't love me and I should leave.

I'm hurt, I'm confused, I'm having alot of feelings going through me right now. But I feel so numb.

It doesn't matter I'm going to get my girl back.

The End

Or is it?