14.

Pregnant?

I don't know but waiting for the results feel like forever. Feels like the doctor is torturing me. If I am pregnant I don't know what I'll do and if I am pregnant what will I tell my parents. I know Ethan will know that he is the father but I will have to convince him that he is not the father of this child when he is. I know he is because he was the only one I have been active with for weeks. And I don't want to add this to the mix and he had already caused problem and what will he do with this information.

But I can't be pregnant because I always take my shots and I didn't missed a month. At least I think I haven't. I am not ready to be a mother. I know nothing about babies and I never had a smaller sibling and I know I will ruin that kid.

I couldn't sit still. I was moving all over, shaking my foot, playing with my hands, pulling at my hair once and looking around to see if there are people following me with cameras. It's bad that they caught me kissing and being at the doctor waiting for my pregnancy test results will not look good on the same day of that act.

"Crystal relax." Cassie said putting her hands on top of mine. Taking deep breaths I stopped the fidgeting. "It's not like you're waiting on an AIDS test." She said removing her hands off of mine.

"I wish it were." I muttered playing with my fingers again.

"Why? A baby can't be that bad." She said and I looked up to see her smiling.

"You don't get it. It's like someone told me that the world is going to end." I said.

"Stop being so dramatic. It's just a baby not a monster. You are carrying a life inside of you and you should be happy about it."

"Cassie you don't understand. If I am pregnant things can really bad. Do you know who the father of this child is going to be?" I asked and she only shrugged. I looked to my left then my right like someone might eavesdrop on our conversation. "It's going to be Ethan's."

"What?! You can't be serious Crystal. Eth.." I stopped her before she could bark out his name but I didn't stop her soon enough people were looking at us but thank the Lord she didn't get the whole name out.

"She's just nervous we're waiting to see if we are having a baby." I said smiling  that turned their heads and turned back around to glare at her. "Who else did you expect Cassie. He's the only one I've been sleeping with."

"Crystal..."

"I know I know but don't worry I'll tell him it's not his."

"But what if he..."

"We haven't been together for a while so he will believe what I tell him."

"So what about your other options?" She asked and I look at her in a weird way. "What?" She asked when I still looked at her like that.

"I could never do that if that's what you're thinking. I don't want to be a murderer and I will not. I know that this is not plan or the right situation but if I am I will just suck it up and carry it. It's my baby also you know."

She didn't argue with me but nodded and we waited for the doctor to return with the results for the test.

There she is, coming with the brown envelope that will change my life. Now she is standing in front of me handing me that envelope with a smile. Could that smile mean that I am pregnant or I am not?

I took it returning that smile and thanked her.

When we got in the car Cassie finally spoke again. "Are you going to open it now?" She asked. Am I ready to open it? Will I ever be ready to open it?

"No. I don't think I'll ever open it."

"You know that you have to find out today or later." She said watching me.

"I know but for now I'll just procrastinate."

"And don't you think that will make things worse."

"I am aware but the knowing hurts more than the unknowing." I told her coming up to my block to see vans and people outside of my house. "Great. Now I don't have any privacy left." I said stopping the car.

"What did you think? Everyone would just forget about it. You kissed your sister's fiance and not just any fiance but a very rich and we'll known fiance." She said rolling her eyes.

"Actually it's the other way around. He kissed me." I corrected her.

"Does it even matter. You two still kissed."

She was right it doesn't matter who kissed who. The only thing they are going to care about was that his lips were on my lips.

"You're right. So what am I going to do about this?" I asked pointing to the people in front of my house.

"You can tell them to leave."

"Like they would listen to me. I could come stay at your place for a while." I suggested watching the people outside my house.

"But I have someone coming over tonight." She said causing me to raise a brow. "Fine but don't ruin this for me and stay out of sight." She said pointing in my face

"I promise I won't interrupt you night." I said putting up my hands laughing a little at how serious she looks.

"Then lets go then. I have to get ready for tonight." She said looking ahead now. I obeyed and started driving again ducking when passing the people standing at my place.

"So how long?" I asked once we were in the clear.

"How long what?" She asked like she doesn't know what am talking about.

"You know. You and your boss." I said smiling. She knew it was coming and I couldn't wait to hear her story after finding them in such position in her office today.

"I didn't thought you noticed." She said a smile wanting to break out on her face.

"Really? How could I miss it? So how long?" I asked again.

"I don't know maybe five months are so." She said with a shrugged.

"Five months." I faked gasped. "A new record for you." I teased.

"Not too bad right." She said smiling.

"Not too bad. Screwing the boss more than once. I say a plus for you my good friend. So how's the sex?" I asked.

"Crystal?" She whined.

"What? You know the process, so start talking." I said and she did.

I had showered and went downstairs wearing a leggings and a tank top. I found Cassie in the kitchen cleaning up.

"Cooking food for him I see. Nice move." I said taking a seat at the island. She only glanced at me and went back to doing what she was doing. I was about to take out one of the strawberries when she slapped my hands.

"That's for the guest." She said and I retracted my hands.

"Okay. So what should I eat?" I asked.

"I don't know. Just help yourself to something except for that." She said pointing to all sorts of food she cooked.

"Why can't I have some of the food that you cooked?" I asked. She only shrugged in answer. So I grabbed a Doritos from the cupboard and an orange juice from the fridge.

"You guys aren't going to fuck right?" I said. "I don't want my sleep to be interrupted by sex noises."

She only laughed at my face expression that was one of disgust.

"Stop acting like a virgin." She said dismissing me. She left the kitchen and I followed behind her.

"I'll see you in the morning." I said heading upstairs when I heard the doorbell. "Goodnight and remember no funny business. These walls are thin and I would like to be able to look at you in the morning."

"Goodnight and remember what I told you." She said smiling. I left her to go answer the door and went into the room I was staying in.

I looked at the time and it was quite early for bed so I turned on the TV and ate what I brought up with me.