31.

Things were in boxes but I still had alot to box up and pack up. I was so glad that my two best friends were to be help me. I don't know what I would have done if they didn't help.

Maybe sit and wish the things to be in boxes all by themselves. Could you blame me if I did?

"We didn't agree to help you pack for you to sit around on your ass." I heard a voice said from across me. I looked around to see Cassie walking into the living room.

I rolled my eyes. "Pssh I know but can't you see that I'm pregnant and my feet are killing me."

"You're not gonna use that excuse on me you're always lazy but I'll let this one slip." She said smiling.

"I know but this one is not an excuse. I don't think I'll be able to walk in the next few months to come. I'm always tired and I don't know how I am not drained of all my energy already." I said trying to reach for my foot to rub it but it was impossible I feel uncomfortable but I position myself so it's possible and I feel less uncomfortable. Urgh this is what I hate I can't even reach my foot without struggling with this little bump in my tummy. So how I am going to do so when this little bump isn't little anymore then who is going to rub my my foot.

The struggles of being single and pregnant. Then Shawn walked in and saw me struggling. He sat beside me and took up my other foot and I let him and he started rubbing them. I'm so glad I have him here with me now. But how am I going to survive the rest of months without him when I move.

"If I had known I'll get a free foot massage if I was pregnant I would be right now." She said coming into the room to sit on the other couch opposite to us.

"I would never have massage those big feet of yours." Shawn said and I burst out laughing. When I saw the glare she was giving me I stopped but that doesn't mean I wasn't smiling.

I reached over and slapped him upside the head. "That was mean and she doesn't have big feet."

"But she does." He said and I hit him again. "Geez you've become more violent one slap was enough." He rubbed his head.

"Clearly it wasn't no say you're sorry." I told him to apologise like he was a child.

"Hell no she as humongous feet and I'm not going to lie they are huge and I would never go clo..." I didn't let him finish as my hand rain down on his head. "Ouch woman can you stop hitting me. Geez Cassie I'm sorry you have big feet." It was another slap.

"Apologise properly you moron or you'll go home with a broken noise." He know I was serious. I don't like anyone in my group of friends insulting anyone unless it was a harmless joke but I this wasn't and I know Cassie was sensitive when someone talked about her feet. Plus they are not that big Shawn is just exaggerating the whole thing.

"Even when pregnant she is threatening." I have him the don't mess with me look. "Okay I'll apologise."

"And you better mean it." I don't say or else because he knows that not giving her a genuine apology won't do him no good. I know I'm the crazy one in this friendship but they both love me with all that craziness and all.

"Cassie I apologise. I'm sorry for making fun of your size feet." He look at me then continue. "I didn't mean it okay will you forgive me for being such a meanie?" He was pouting now. I rolled my eyes. He is really a child but I can never hate his childish behavior. I wouldn't want him to hate my craziness.

"Of course I forgive you." She was smiling sweetly and here comes the... "I know you can be so stupid at times but I don't blame you for the idiot you are I know you have no brain."...insult. I know this was coming but she did it the nicer way. I know she would have done a less nicer thing to him but that doesn't mean I approve of what she said.