21.

I never wanted tommorow to come.

I never wanted time to move so fast.

I never wanted this day to come.

I never wanted to be on my way to my parents house with my fake Shawn.

He's not actually fake just this seeing each other thing is fake.

We arrived at my parents house in 30 minutes. I parked my car and we both got out. He put both his hands in his pocket and walked a few steps behind me.

"Do you remember what we rehearse?" I asked him before I knocked on the door.

"I got this." He replied.

"Don't mess this up." I told him and knocked on the door and I don't have to look at him to know that he rolled his eyes.

"As I said before I got this. You don't have to worry your little pretty head about me messing up. I think you'll be the one to mess up things." He said with a smug smile.

Why did I pick him out of everyone else? Oh I know the answer to that question. It's because he is the only person I know who would agree to this crazy idea.

I pinched the bridge of nose and inhale then exhale. Don't shout at him. Don't hit him and mostly don't call it quits.

When I was sure I wasn't going to do any of the three things I turned around to face him, before I could say anything the door opened. I turned around to see who it is putting on a smile on my face to see my mother standing there.

"Hi mother." I said with the same smile. It was kinda awkward and I don't know how it did.

Don't see through my lie.

I chanted in my head so loud I was afriad that my mother could hear me.

She gave me a hug looking over my shoulder. I know what, I mean who she is looking at so I released her to do the introduction.

"Mother this is my boyfriend Shawn, the one that I told you about. Shawn this is my mother, Felicity." I said trying not to cringe at the boyfriend part as I gestured between the two.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mrs Scott." Shawn said coming forward for a hand shake.

"Its nice to meet you too." My mother said shaking his hand and I know she is doing her thing. She is looking for any crack. "Shall we?" She said gesturing to the open door.

Shawn put his hands on the small of my back and I had to remember that he is helping me and my mother is walking behind us so I don't move out of his reach.

We walked into the living room where everyone else was sitting. Mr and Mrs Black sat together, my father was sitting in the single chair. When my mother entered the room she went and stand beside her husband. I take in the rest of the room and Ethan and my sister was sitting on the next sofa together. Her hand was on his thigh. My eyes twitch but I don't know if it really did or not because I covered it so quickly I didn't think it did.

"Everyone this is Shawn, my boyfriend." I said and eyes that wasn't on me when I entered the room is on me now.

"Shawn this is everyone. This is William Black and his wife Leena Black. My father, Logan and my mother you met briefly. This is my older sister, Cassandra and her fiance Ethan." I introduced him to everyone who smile at him warmly but Ethan not so much. He tried not to show it but I'm not fool by his smile and I know it's not a warm one.

I didn't look at him for too long. My father wore a questioning look on his face and I know why. I know I will have to explain this to him later so I gave him a smile.