Chapter Twenty-Five

Esa stands in a wedding dress eyeing herself in a large mirror as she hears her mother.

"you must consummate it tonight dear."

Her mother pulls down her veil and Esa asks.

"tonight?"

Esa moves her feet feeling her body stiffen with worry as her mother repeats.

"Tonight he will be tired and drunk so it won't last long, but it will ensure your place as his wife."

Her mother kisses her forehead but lowers her voice so the help doesn't hear her.

"if he finishes and impregnates you even better. a lord doesn't lay with their pregnant wife and you will be catered to."

Esa takes in all the information, but the door opens and Lady Wynn walks in eyeing over the bride in her clothing. she grins taking in the sight of the young virgin and comments.

"my brother will be pleased."

Lady Wynn leaves the room and walks down the hall into another as she knocks loud and walks into it. she eyes her brother with two whores and turns looking away as she comments.

"on your wedding day? do you have no decency for this girl?"

Archibald steps into his pants as he comments.

"no, I have no decency for any girl."

the two whores laugh out and Wynn motions to them.

"leave him."

Archibald ignores his sister and the whores stay on the bed as she comments.

"he is to be wed today leave him before you cause a scene, whores."

Archibald leans on the bed giving the two woman kisses as he motions out.

"leave me to my doom girls."

they both laugh out running out of the room and lady Wynn shuts the door over as she comments.

"it smells of sex and whores now."

Archibald laughs out as he comments fixing his clothes.

"so as it always has?"

She turns to her brother helping him button up his shirt and eyes his flesh as her face flushes and he comments.

"if there is something you wish to do lady Wynn today would be the day."

she reaches into his shirt feeling his flesh as she comments.

"I want to court."

Archibald comments.

"who?"

She remains quiet and Archibald eyes her hand run across his flesh and she comments.

"you."

Archibald ignores her and fixes his clothing. she continues to run her hand along his flesh and he stares down at her as he comments.

"that kind of thing doesn't happen in this clan. in bed, yes, but never in marriage. this clan doesn't taint Wynn, not after my parents."

She reaches up kissing him deeply and he returns the kiss hard as she comments.

"I love you."

Lady Wynn kisses him hard again and he pulls her close as he whispers.

"we cannot."

She pulls back and he pulls her close kissing her neck as he whispers into the kiss.

"I am sorry."