10

-- + --
catch me
-- + --

"Rise and shine." Taehyung's voice boomed throughout the penthouse. I huffed, pulling the covers back over my head. He entered the room. "Come on, y/n." He whined. "I brought you more vitamins."

He began to peel the covers off my head, tugged back and then he snatched the entire comforter off. "What's wrong with you?!?" I snapped at him, sitting up.

"Someone's irritable, I read thats a symptom of pregnancy-" I cut him off throwing a pillow off the bed and at his feet.

"You could've just sat them on the counter and left."

"But I wanted to check in on you, and make sure you've been reading the books I left." He told me.

"Well I haven't, I haven't read a book since I was 14."

"That explains a lot." I shot him a look. "I'm just kidding. Wow, you really are irritable. Is something else bothering you?"

"No-"

"You can tell me, I'm not going to tell anyone? Who would I tell?"

"It's personal."

"I mean you're pregnant with my kid, I don't think we could get more personal, y/n. It's okay."

I hesitated but I figured that I don't have anyone to vent to so I might as well. "My best friend hates me now."

"What? Why?"

"It's a long story, but I did something really bad, it was a mistake. I never meant for her to find out."

"That's the problem, I'm sure if you would've just told
her-"

"She would've hated me either way."

"What exactly did you do?"

"I'll spare you the details."

"You should tell me. Maybe it's not as bad as you think and there's a way to salvage this friendship and if she doesn't want to talk to you after that then maybe you don't need a friend like that."

"Oh, trust me, it's really bad."

"Just spit out already, I hate arguing." He sighed.

"I-I slept with her twin brother."

His eyes almost popped out his head. "What?! Why would you do that? When!"

"New Years."

"So you were pregnant. With my-and you, YA! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?! When you said bad I didn't think it was that bad-"

"Well thanks for rubbing it in."

"This is just-it's really immature of you. I see why she's angry. Nevertheless it can be fixed. But with time."

"How?"

"Just make her see it as two adults, not as her best friend and brother." He told me. "Besides, shouldn't she be happy you've moved on."