12*

the longest chapter in this book because a lot is about to go down.***

--- + ---
for love
--- + ---

"You're what?" Yoojin said, shocked. I was speechless. I couldn't get a word out.

"The baby is mine." Yoongi said quietly from the doorway. Yoojin paused, thinking of anything to say.

"Yoojin I can explain-"

"So I'm going to be an aunt!" She smiled, hugging me. "I mean sure, it's a little weird but I wouldn't want anyone to be my sister more than you, y/n."

I tried to explain the truth but I just kept getting cut off.
"No Yoojin-"

"We aren't getting married."
Yoongi explained.

"Well you have to, She's pregnant now-"

"Please, leave that to us." His gaze shifting towards me.

My stomach was in knots at this point. So much was happening. I felt like I had no control over the situation. And I didn't.

---- + ----

I walked into the penthouse and was startled when I saw Taehyung sprawled out on the couch. He was wrapped in a blanket, sleeping. His face was red and puffy, his hair disheveled.

I closed the door behind me quietly. I walked over to the couch. I shook him by the shoulder, trying to wake him up. It didn't take much for him to shudder awake. He looked at me for a moment trying to figure out what was going on, then he let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, I'm leaving I just-"

"What happened?" I asked him sitting down on the carpet.

"It's complicated. I just - I didn't really have many options." He hesitated.

"I'm not stupid, I know something is wrong, just tell me-"

"How could you possibly help? How could anyone help me? I've been so stupid-"

"Taehyung-"

"Ji-eun cheated on me. And she-she lied about not being able to have a baby for years when really, she was on birth control-"

"So I'm pregnant-"

"For no reason? Basically." Her said, almost disgusted.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel..I don't know how I feel anymore. But I'm sure this will pass and I'll be better. No need to worry."

"What do you mean 'don't worry,' I'm worrying now."

"Y/n, I'm serious, don't stress yourself out, especially the baby."

"This baby isn't going to have a family if you don't fix this-"

"What goes on between me and Ji-eun shouldn't matter to you-"

"Well now it does, I expected that this baby would come into a loving family and now-"

"It's all up in smoke. And I'm the one who made it that way." He said staring off into the distance.

"Hold up, I know you don't think that this is your fault Taehyung, it's all her doing-"