Prologue

Everything under her feet was shaken. " what the hell am I doing here?" - at the top of the cracking building, she quickly looks around for something, anything to hold to, but the only thing her eyes captures in a long-distance, was the shine of his sad eyes, and despite the distance, she could hear him calling her name.

She stared at him, she knew it was the end for her, only if she could say: 'I'm so..'

---

As the build crackdown in front of them, Lloyd tries to hold Skylor, now completely unconscious, while Nya and Derek try to find a way to escaped disaster, as the colossus approaches their location.

He wished he could somehow reach her hand, he wished he could save her, at the same time he wished, at least for a second, he has ever never met her, but again he knew all so well, wishes are dangerous things.

While Nya and Derek shout in the background, -'Rumi' he whispered only to himself, wishing it was not the last time.

---

The following events happened all very fast.

And finally, the green light was back to his eyes, now was time to rebuild, to mend the damages, to heal the scars and perhaps start over again.

However he was finding far too hard to let it go, he left the others hugging and celebrating the simple fact that they were all alive and together again, and head back to Ninjago's street, to the building that collapsed right in front of him.

The fire brigade and some voluntaries were working all day, there and in the other buildings that collapsed nearby, they haven't found anyone alive, every so often the rescue dogs would bark and they will remove the rubble of the building only to find another body, elderly and children, all dead, too much collateral damage, his heart ached, and he could not contain his tears, it was the first time he had allowed himself to cry, to grieve.

A gentle hand follow into his shoulder, he knew who was, he turned around and hug her, she gasped:

"Take easy, my shoulder is dislocated" - at the same time, she hugs him tidy with her good arm.

"But you still very strong" - he said with a smile, leaving his tear over her bandage.

"And so are you!" - they place their foreheads together, and she reminds him, he is not alone.

He looks over Nya's shoulder and sees all his friends, his family to be more precise. And they all start to helping without questioning his reasons, they all knew him so well.

Together they move the pile of concrete, bricks, and pieces of glass, every time, there was a slight single possibility to find life, or to find her alive.

--A dark place & Flashes of light--

-"Help me! Please! - Help me!" - she could not move, it was so much pain, and the light keeps coming and going. On her head, she was screaming, but in reality, she was not, she could barely breathe, and her mouth was full of blood. Maybe she was dead.

Another flash of silvery light, and suddenly she sees two faces over her, she smiles as recognize the source of light.

-"Papa!" - she said. "Mama" - as she sees the figures coming close.

She felt the gentle touch on her face.

-"Papa, Mama, help me, I am hurt! - Please!"

-"Be strong sweety" - she heard

All went dark again.

The light comeback, but it was a purple light this time, and the faces she saw made her pain worse, her adoptive parents, and Hutchinson, looking at her with shock, their disapproval for her doings was clear on their faces.