The Genji Twins

[Lloyd]

I wake from a kind of nightmare, I can hear Ruby sobbing calling for me, begging me to wake. I slowly regained my senses and realised I am restraint in vengstone, I have blood in my face, and my side had an open wound, but hearing Ruby calling for me put me in an alert mode very quickly.

"Ruby "

-"I am here Lloyd, I am right here..."

-"Are you hurt?"

-"No, I am not, only restrained, and my legs are still numb. I don't know what has happened. The last thing I remember I was talking to Oliver and... Gosh where are we and where are them? Do you know anything? Who hurt you?"

-"Ruby! - I know what had happened."

I tell Ruby what I saw and heard from Grey himself and what they did to us, she was shocked to find out Grey did all of that, she screamed in frustration and anger, and crying feeling guilty for bringing us here. I know exactly how she felt, I have been there myself before. I try to calm her down, and comforting her from the distance we were forced to be from each other. As my words echo in the big dark room, all of sudden the atmosphere changes, making me shiver.

A tall, dark figure, wearing a mask, very similar to one of the Oni masks Harumi retrieved before, entered the room clamping, and her female voice is mocking at Ruby, she called Ruby Lupa and refer to me as Dragon, she knows who we are, I come to realise we were not here because what's happened to Kimberly, but because of who we are.

My suspicious is confirmed once she tells Ruby what she wants from us.

-"Morrigan Genji, I have never betrayed you or my squad, I had offered all of you a second chance, a new start, away from the tyranny of the Dark Oni, and his kingdom of terror towards our female warriors."

-"That was never the plan, you change your heart and ignored my feelings, you were my sister and my Queen, Ama Genji the might Oni princess, our hope of redemption, you just turn your back on us, on me!!! All for what, a Dragon!? "

-"Take my mask off, and face me as yourself, I was and I still am your Queen, don't you dare to question my decision. YES! I did change my heart to become who I am meant to be."- that was not Ruby but Ama herself, and she is quite frightening.

-"No, you are nobody! I don't need your mask" - she removes the mask and throws it on the floor. -"You are trapped into this insignificant tiny body of yours, no power, no authority, nothing... All you once were has been taken away from you by him." - she points directly at me.

-"You are mistaken sister, remove my restraints and I will show you."

-"The restraint you are on would never hold the Ama Genji I knew. You are a weak, pathetic, small creature. And I will enjoy killing you once you tell where Pandora's box is?"

-"Is that all you need me for? To give you the dummy box? What you think you are going to do with that anyway?"

-"So you do know where the Box is? What I am doing with it? Finish what you started, and destroy the Dark Oni forever."

-"Free me, and I will gladly take you there." - Ruby is bluffing, I can tell she knows nothing about the mentioned box.

-"NO! I don't trust you anymore! You tell me where is it and I will retrieve, once I have it I will kill you."

-"I have no gain, why should I help you at all?" - Ruby tells her.

Morrigan walks toward me, and place 2 fingers into my open wound and force it to bleed, I agonised in pain, but try to not let go, to not frightening Ruby.