Beautiful Bloom {the time traveller dragon}

Dear reader - Sorry I sidetrack a bit from the main plot. But consider this a bonus chapter for today! - Have you ever wonder where Is Misako sometimes? Do you really believe a caring mother as she is would ever abandoned her little child. I don't.
I have a theory, she is not ordinary mortal, as from the end of the previous chapter: 'Bloodline' I have a entire new story just about her origins.
Let me know what do you think about...
Thanks for reading, and if you like my story, feel free to leave a comment.

{Flashback} - Many, many years ago.

As far as she can remember she has no family, not a house or grown up around, just a bunch of other youngsters, same kind of her, some younger, some older.

She finds easier to be with the youngest, every so often some different creatures appear and disappear, they are very scary, and every time this happened some of the oldest kids also disappear... she realised that only when another one of her kind, she doesn't know a name, but if she would she call it a friend or even a sister, she hides her into a hollowed tree, just before the scary creatures appeared, and she never saw her friend again.

Her sadness and frustration made her body to tremble, she suddenly opened her wings and fly in a vertical rotation towards the clouds, in such a speed that a vortex opens before her, and without knowing what she was doing she travels into it...

She tumbles in the ground, lost conscious for a while. She can't figure out what just happened.

Where is she? Sounds, smells and colours are very different than anything she knows, in fact, she doesn't really know what she knows.

All her senses are on alert mode, though she is not afraid. She sees something shine, that flows through the land, she doesn't know the name, but if she knew she would call it a river.

She approached the water, she looks at its surface and jumped back, she doesn't know what she is staring at, soon she realised it was just her own reflection, she touched the water and felt something new, a good feeling, she brings her hand towards her face, and feel the water in her mouth, it was so good, so fresh!

Suddenly she dives her face into the water, and drink from it, she could never imagine it was possible to find water like that before.

Loud sounds coming from the other side of the river, she observed very attemptive, they sound a bit like her own kind, only the emotions behind the sound are different and somehow contagious, she doesn't know what it is, but if she knew she would call a laugh!

To avoid being seen, she goes behind the trees, the small creatures are different than any creature she has seen before, they are playing, they jumped in the water, splash each other having so much fun, all of that she has never ever seen before.

She observed the way the creatures look like, bare skin, hair only on the top of their heads, they walk on their inferior limbs and wear some kind of fabric around their bodies. They speak and she can make sense of their words, they are talking about something to eat, or drink, she thinks they are about to go hunting.. she followed them with her eyes until she can no longer see them, she gets distracted not noticing a small creature approaching her.

-"Are you a Dragon?" - asked a tiny creature, pale skin, blonde silver hair, piercing grey eyes, wearing an oversized white gown.

She is taking by surprise, she understands what he had asked her, but she doesn't know what that means.

-"what are Dragons?"

The little one looks at her in confusion, she doesn't know what Dragons are, and yet she looks just like one.

-"They are creatures, looking just like you, but they don't belong to this realm, at least that is what my father told me."

-"and what type of creature are you?" She asked the little one.

-"I am a human, I think, although my father is the first of his kind. Where are you from?"

-"I don't know."

-"what is your name?" - she shakes her head at him, she doesn't know what a name is either. -"how do others call you?" he rephrases his question

-"no one ever calls me, not that I remember"

-"I will call you Misa than, it means 'Beautiful Bloom'. Do you want to play with me?"

-"what does it mean?"

-"hum... I tag you, and you have to chase me and tag me back then I chase you to tag you back, and so on... " - he explained -"Tag, you are in" - he touches her and runs away.

She very quick project herself just in front of him:

-"Tag, you are in" - she said touching him.

-"Hey, not fair, you can't use your powers"

-"What are powers?"

-"What you just did, you jumped from there to here without using your legs."

-"Hum... I see! So I would better be a human to play this game."

And this time he was the one confused. She shimmer and her form suddenly changed, she looks back at her reflection in the river and likes what she sees. A human girl, long brown hair and light tan skin. He stares at her thinking to himself, somehow she kept her horns and wings..."I didn't know Dragons could shapeshift". The little one though.

-"I think you will need clothes." He said to her, he takes out his gown, it was quite big on him anyway, and gives to her, staying on his pants and t-shirt.

She put it on, it is very small on her, but it looks like a little dress.

-"How old are you?? - he asked

-"I don't know" - she has no idea how to count her 'old' -"how old are you?" she asked back to him.

-"I am 5 years old, my brother is 8, but you are bigger than him, so I would guess you might be 10, maybe more. My mother's clothes will fit you better, come with me, I live just there" he pointed to the top of the mountain.

She followed him, curious about all those new words he is talking about.

-"What is a Mother?"

-"Don't you have a Mother?" - how can he explain mothers to her?

-"No"

-"Mothers are special creatures, they give you life, and look after you when you are little"

-"How many mothers do you have?"

-"Well, I had one, but she died not very long ago."

-"Sorry" - she does know exactly what death is, in her short life she has seen many deaths.

-"That is kind of you, thanks, I don't like that she has died, my brother is very angry and my father is very sad, no one wants to play or talk or .... " - she sees his tears, she does know what tears are, that is all she has been doing for a long time.

-"How do others called for you"

-"My name is Wu"

[Misako]

I read a couple of pages, written on Wu's handwritten in the old brownish paper, I can tell it is one of his oldest diaries. He is sitting across the room from me, silently watching me.

-"How could you hide this from me for so long?"
-"I told you, I forgot all about it until I was hit by the hand of time"
-"What is this all about? Who am I, Wu?"
-"You are my Misa, my best friend, my sister, the biggest love of my life, but overall, you are The time traveller Dragon, a very special creature, you have been chosen to mothered the 'chosen one'."