The Wall of Fame

[Ruby ]

Since the SOG destroyed Ninjago, Lloyd has put Pixal in charge of contacting the authorities, presenting detailed reports of all events and research for any collateral damaged the Ninja's action might have caused to anyone, he wants to be sure no one else would ever end up in the same situation that happened to Harumi all those years ago.

That means, after the blast in Ninjago Medical School, he and Pixal have been attending a few meetings with Ninjago Mayor and Security authorities, and last but not least the Chancellor of Ninjago Medical School and the Principal of the Neuroscience College, where everything happened, in Grey's secret hidden place.

I went together to this meeting, as Lloyd believed I could help with all formalities, and for me was a chance to see Professor Ito.

-"Ruby, my child! It is very nice to see you again!" - Professor Ito gives me a very warm welcome hug. He knows me since I was 14, so he still treats me as a child.

-"Professor Ito, it is very nice to see you too!"

-"Ruby Okami, welcome back home!" - Chancellor Chan friendly welcomes me in.

-" Mr Garmandon, Ms Julien, welcome to the Neuroscience College, please come in." - Prof Ito welcomes Lloyd and Pixal.

After all formal introductions, we entered Professor Ito's office and went through the information they already have read in Pixal's report, as well as the video Kimberly record. Lloyd went through all events from the attack to Kimberly to the abduction of Lloyd and me, and the exchange of powers between Grey and his allies and the Ninja, including myself, that have completely destroyed the building Grey had been using for his conspiracy.

Professor Ito informed us that they were having some suspicions about Grey, but couldn't get any evidence. He told us, before Kimberly there was another 2 other female students leaving the Program without much explanation, and they now believe those students might also have been victims of Grey, just like Kimberly, and they were taking the actions to reach back to the 2 students and make sure they are OK and would receive all the support they need to go back to University if they wish.

-"What about Grey's children? Does anyone know where they are?" - I asked Chancellor Chan.

-"I am sorry Ruby! - Grey doesn't have any children, what are talking about?"

-"I have met his children, 2 teenage girls, Sam and Celine. He had pictures with them in his office."

-"I saw the pictures you are talking about in his office, but he told me was his nieces, on his records, there are no dependents, no children at all."

-"Wow, I guess it was only one more of his lies, nevertheless, now we know he came from a different realm. Who are those children then?"

-"Your guess is as good as ours."

We finished the meeting in a very positive note, and establish a working partnership to everyone's benefits, between the Medical School of Ninjago and the Ninja themselves, and before we left Prof. Ito office:

-"Ruby, would you mind to stay a bit longer, we have something else we would like to talk to you about."

-"OK, I believe I can stay a bit longer" - I throw Lloyd a look.

-"We would be waiting for you outside." - Lloyd tells me walking away with Pixal.

As soon as they left, Chancellor Chan starts to talk.

-"Ruby, we would like to ask you to consider coming back to the Ninjago Medical School as a Professor for the Neuroscience College, and take over Grey's role."