Nightmares and Visions

Previously on Ninjago AU:

-"Thank you very much, Doctor ... O-ka-mi ?"

-"Ruby Okami! And you are very welcome Lloyd Garmadon."

(...)

-"Not much will change until tomorrow, she is on induced coma, in fact, she will stay like that for next 72 hours (...) - leave your contact details with her records in the reception, and if something, anything happens, you will be the first one to know."

(...) a few hours later...

[Lloyd]

I was back to the HQ, everything was quiet, everyone was sleeping, I grab myself some tea, and sit down at the table, holding my cup between my hand, only then I Realise how dirty I was, I Couldn't see any green shade in my gi, there was only the dry blood mixed with dust all over my sleeves, and hell knows what else all over my gi.

I need a shower, I Thought feeling a calm presence approaching me.

-"Mom! - What time is it?" - I asked her, as she gently touches my hair, accidentally tangling her fingers in the messy dirt that was stuck all over it.

-"It is 3 o'clock! - gosh, this is messy! - you need a good shower!" - she said trying to free her hand out of my hair.

-"I know!" - I smile too as she pushes my head against her chest in a very maternal way, and carries on.

-"Lloyd, I am afraid to ask" - I Knew what she was talking about

-"She survived Mom!" - I pause thinking about doctor Feng 's words - "so far, anyway".

She says nothing more, only gentle rocked me, side to side, as mothers do to calm their babies to sleep.

-"I better get myself clear, and try some sleep" - I Said drinking all my tea as I Get up.

I put my arms around my mother's shoulder, as we walk together towards the cabin. - she spots Samurai X plaster over my hands' bandage.

-"Someone had been a good boy in the hospital!" - she says laughing at me

-"Yes, and I even got a lollipop" - grinning to her and showing my still wrapped sweet.

-"don't eat that now!" - she said in vain shaking her head, as I already have the entire lollipop in my mouth, and crunching it with my teeth.

-"nite-nite mum, I love you" - I Said mouthful with a cheeky grin as I made my way to my cabin

-"love you, darling! Sleep well - and please, brush your teeth!" - she just could let it go.

-later--

I entered a room with neon light, like some kind of hologram in purple shades, I see Harumi, with her "quiet one" makeup still on, she is trapped in some kind of wires, she is hurt, badly, I try to help, but she screams at me:

-"are you happy now? - is that what you wished for? - I am cursed, I am dying... and it is all your fault"

-"no! Don't say that! I'm here to help you" - Scream as I Try to free her out, but the more I try the worse it becomes, my powers were useless and I Felt to my knees, and she was completely smashed by the wires, pieces of her body went everywhere, and I cry in desperation, losing my senses....

I lift my body up, to find myself in my bed, soaking wet from my own sweat, I catch my breath as I Realised it was a nightmare, only a nightmare, I repeatedly said that to myself while checking my mobile for any hospital calls or messages, nothing.