A New Quest

AN: Dear readers, this chapter is essential to explain the plot. So, you might want to read to the end, or you might have to come back here later. Thanks a lot to everyone, and be connected, this weekend I will publish a few more chapters. Don't forget to leave your comment or STAR if you are enjoying this reading.

Previously on Ninjao AU:

-"Are you a doctor?" - Harumi asked

-"Yes, I am"

-"So, I'm not dead. Yet"

-"No, you are not, you are in between worlds".

-"What is that?"

-"Your body is giving up, but somehow your soul still very strongly attached to this world"

-"Can you help me?"

-"I don't know... I am trying, I promise."

(... Next Morning...)

--- Day 2

[Lloyd]

I walk in the hospital, speak with the receptionist, she points to the room they transferred Harumi into, I walk towards it, with a knot in my stomach, It is an ICU and I am not allowed to go inside, I just look through the windows, she is now attached to several types of equipment, I see the heart monitor beeping, I Don't really know what to think, I just watch...

-"Mr Garmadon" - said a male voice walking in my direction, I find very strange that someone calling that.

-"Please just call me Lloyd" - I Turn to him, and shake the hand he extends to me

Apparently, by placing my name on Harumi's hospital paperwork I Have become her 'next of kin', no one else has shown any interest in whatever she lives or dies, a part of the media. I felt sick.

Doctor resident Tom Blake, is part of Doctor Okami Emergency Surgical Team, apparently, she is the best in Ninjago, and they are always saving lives, they are like 'hospital Ninjas', I Guessed Tom knows who I Am, even though I Was not wearing my Gi.

He reads his notes from a chart, most of his worlds do not make much sense to me as he keeps using medical terms, I Should have to ask Zane or Pixal to come with me, or at least wear my comms link, so they could translate what Tom is telling me.

I only understand what Doctor Okami already told me the night before about the '72 hours of induced coma'.

I decided there was not much point to just stand there, so I Make my way out only to notice just before I Open the door, that the media was there waiting for me to get out to take pictures, I know why.

As I made my way back into the hospital, I bump into Tom.

-"May I Help you" - he said

-"maybe, is there an alternative way out, like a Ninja escape?" - I Pull my 'friend in need' face.

-"OK! just follow me," he said guiding me through a maze of corridors, leading to a laundry.

-"by the way, if you ever want to make your way that is the passcode", he types in making sure I Was watching - "easy hun?" - I nodded to him

-"Thank you, Tom, I much appreciate that" - he gave me a cheeky grin and wave to me, I quickly summoning my dragon and flyway from there.

I entered the HQ and find Nya watching TV biting through her nails, I Look at the screen to see what is concerning her so much, it was the entrance of the hospital where I was minutes ago.