Origins

Previously on Ninjago AU:

Ruby: -"No need for apology, everyone is entitled of its own opinion, a little boy I help this morning told me Cole is the best. -Cole is the strongest one, and is the only one that doesn't have a girlfriend" - she stressed the world girlfriend while sticking her tongue out and making a disgusting face, mimicking the little boy, Laughing after...

Lloyd:-"Not fair! I don't have a girlfriend either" - he said it, regretting almost immediately, 'she will think I am hitting on her... what am I doing?' he thought blushing immediately.

{Dear Reader,

I am thrilled to find out you are enjoying reading my stories. It means a lot to me, as this is my very first attempt to bring my imagination into words. This chapter is all about my first idea for this book, I will give you here all the background you need to understand the rest of the plot, and even some names you will understand later. Carry on enjoying the reading, and feel free to leave me your opinion. Many Thanks!}

[Agape]

Omega doesn't have children, it can not create or procreate. Alpha is completely the opposite, it will have many many children, it doesn't even know all of them.

All of Alpha's children have Free Will, they are not told what to do or how to do, Alpha just assume they should just know their own purpose in life.

Some of his children as demigods, immortal souls, part entity, and they have powers for themselves, powers of creation and destruction, although in a small proportion, and would few more like a natural events: like a light rain that help forests to grow, or a brutal earthquake that will destroy an entire city.

Some of them have grown to be quite attached to Omega for some strange reason, maybe because Omega is far more accessible than Alpha. And Omega enjoys teaching them some tricks.

We also have our children, they are all immortal souls, able to be reborn over and over again, always from Agape.

They are very different than Alpha's, our children were conceived from both our vessels, procreation, you can say we have sex and a lot of it, they would be born from the female vessel, and be nursed as they grow, they will learn from us, and even know they also have their Free Will, they learn very early what are their purpose in live.

Didn't however stop them from misbehaving.

But all the problem started when the children decide to play Gods themselves.

Envy was the first one to cause disputes between the siblings. The others follow up taking sides, and there was when the war started, the first of many.

As we told you before, we have been around forever.

Agape, in a similar way to the other 2, would come and go as we please.

We embodied our Ying and Yang form, and enjoy Alpha newly creations. We procreated and fill the land with our children.

We would teach ours and also Alpha's children to live in harmony, to care for each, and we all live as long as we wish or until Omega pays us a visit.

No one would be hurt, no one would suffer any pain or grieving.

Our existence was only enjoyment and learning. And once one cycle ended a new one would begin.

But that changed as the sibling's rivalry growth out of control.

We 3 called for counselling many times, trying to address their behaviour in a positive way. Yes, we are parents and that's what parents do.