The Professor

Previously on Ninjago AU:

-"Who is she?" - Nya asked Lloyd

-"Doctor Okami, she is in charge of Harumi's case, she is the head of the Emergency Surgical Team, apparently one of the best one in town. And she is the one who mends my hands."

-"Ought! Clever and beautiful! AND Funny, wasn't she the one making jokes about the Ninja's Plaster? - Lloyd nodded a "YES" and Nya just carries on talking...

(...Later on that day...)

[Ruby]

I left the hospital thinking of going home and sleep for a few hours before I have to go back to the hospital again.

But I knew I needed to stop by Mistake, maybe she would be back by now, if not I still need to get a few teas I would need for another ritual I was planning to do, and have a look around to find any more information about my current situation, and feed Misty.

I went to my locker, change to my jogging clothes and trainers, but my headphones and run as fast as I could. I did a pitstop at the local grocery to buy cheese and bread for Misty.

There was still not a shadow of Mistake, I start to concern myself about her whereabouts.

I grab the teas I needed, and call for Misty offering it the food, and started to talk to it, telling it all about what I have read in the 3 books I took home, and how much I would appreciate having some of Mistaké's advice... I just kept talking to Misty, thinking I must be crazy, but after all, I read in those books I have just started to believe that maybe, just maybe, Misty was no only ugly stinky rat.

I was about to leave, when I heard a noise in Mistaké reading room, I went there and find an old parchment on the floor and Misty just on the shelf where that felt from...

I got it! - "Thanks, Misty" - I said to it with a smile. I put the parchment together with the teas and headed home. It was still 8 am, and I still could have a good few hours of sleeping at home.

I made myself a cup of "clary-tea" and followed the instructions from the book. But this time I laid down on my bed.....

I wake up 5 hours late, unsure if I was still in my home or if It was another trance. I look attentively around but everything seems to be in the same place I left before. I guess this time the tea doesn't work at all.

I went for a shower, I needed to get ready quickly go back to the hospital.

As I let the water fall over my head, I have a sudden float of emotions, thoughts and memories, I had to sit in my shower floor to not fall down.

I see myself in different forms through times, see my hand covered with blood, and fighting fiercely in a battlefield, I see children I gave birth to, I see my male soulmate always by my side. It was like watching a moving at very high speed, and I am struggling to make sense of all.

I breath deeply trying to calm myself down, and the last images I see, show me exactly what I had to do next.

---

The Lupa hands are pure light, she is not alone, the dragon is just behind her, his palms rests over her bare shoulders, and she can feel all his energy passed through her body.

In front of her lays a pale girl no longer breathing, she hasn't got much time.

She carefully placed her glowing hands over the girl's forehead and heart, and suddenly the girl gasped her breath and open her eyes, and then she is back to life.

---

[Lloyd]

We all spent the day working on the brand new refurbished Monastery, we had decided to move back there, as there is far more space for training, and better sleeping accommodation for everyone, especially now that we have 3 couples living together.