All together again

[kim]

-"Is that it? Have we destroy them?" - The blue ninja is the first one to talk, as always. I noticed he talks a lot.

We all turned to Lloyd and Ruby for an answer. He was supporting Ruby that looks all floppy in his arms, her hands were fried burning, her face shows pain and exhaustion, she rests the back of her hands into Lloyd left palm, and slowly they got back to normal.

-"No, we haven't destroyed them. They would be able to regroup, however, I sent them to a different realm, and locked the gate, would be a while until they bothering us again" - Ruby answered, now resting her head on Lloyd's chest, he is holding her as if minute she would collapse.

-"Would that be time enough for us to learn how to defeat them?" - The red one asked.

-"We hope so! shall we go back home quickly?" - Lloyd suggested, now carrying Ruby on his arms, looks like she has fainted, and the others followed him.

I was still recovering from my own blast, and Cole was still standing just on my back.

-"As we are here, I think I am just going back to my flat, I need to start packing and check with my Dad if I can move in for a while." - I tell him as the others walked away from the destroyed building.

-"Why don't you just move in with us? You will need some training to learn how to control that."

-"Oh! I don't know Cole, I'm not sure I should, I have a feeling the others don't really like me much."

-"Sensei Wu told me to bring you here, he told me to keep you grounded on the floor, watch for the change in the wind, and bring you back safe. He already knows who you are and what you can do, he will definitely want you around for training. And if that is your wish, what the others think is not relevant right now."

-"How does he know all those things?"

-"He is wise, that is why he is our Sensei! - let's go to your flat and pack something's you will need."

-"Are you not mad at me?" I side hug him, as we walked away.

-"Why?"

-"For NOT staying in my hiding place."

-"Twice!" - he stressed I laughed. -"I can't, can I? at ends it was you that saved the day, won't you? You are a stubborn little thing" - he rubs my hair as if I was a little girl, and somehow that's exactly how I felt beside him.

[Lloyd]

I walked into the monastery with an unconscious Ruby in my arms. Mom followed me to my bedroom. I place Ruby in my bed and went to change my full of blood clothes while Mom makes sure Ruby is comfortable.

-"Which power has she used this time?"

-"All of them, I believe. It was quite a display."

-"Were them really Oni?'

-"Yes, a different kind, however. Ruby will be able to explain better when she recovers. Their master, Morrigan, refer to Ruby as her sister, they were the Genji Twins. "

-"How many of them?"

-"Only 3, but they were very powerful."

We leave Ruby resting and join the others in the lounge, Kai and Zane were given all the details of what had happened to Uncle Wu. While the others were all gathering around.

-"Hey, how is she doing?" Jay asked me.

-"She would be fine after she rest, she still learning how to handle all that power." I answered -"Thank you, everyone, for coming to our rescue, by the way, where are Cole and Kimberley? If was not for her, I am not sure we would have made it."