The Might Goddess vs The Master of Water

[Master Wu]

Lloyd is trying to speak to the group, but they don't let he finished his sentences, doing jokes and asking him indiscreet questions, making him lose his concentration.

Even know they are all now in their 20s, when they are all together like now, they act like a bunch of kids.

-"Silence everyone!" - I hit my stuff in the floor making everyone to shut up.

-"Yes, Sensei!"

-"Lloyd doesn't have to explain his private life to any of you, he is a grown man. Furthermore, this woman just entered our home, is not an ordinary being, she is half of an Entity, a Goddess we may call, and I want you all to respect her as such."

-"Great, first the evil Royal Princess and now a Mighty Goddess!!?? Can't you just hang out with normal girls?"

-"Jay!"

-"Sorry, Sansei!"

-"The Wolf and the Dragon need our help, and so we should all work together to help them."

-"Them? What do you mean Sensei? Who's Dragon?"

-"The Dragon, not just any dragon Kai, he is the other half of the Wolf, her eternal soulmate."

-"Hang on a minute, are you telling me Lloyd is dating somebody else's girl?"

-"Jay"- the others shout at him

-"Hey, that was not a joke, it is actually a genuine question."

-"Would you like to answer this question Nephew?"

-"I am The Dragon" - Lloyd finally said.

-"What?...."

—-

[Lloyd]

-"That is enough! Everyone goes back to your day to day tasks, Lloyd you come with me, let's see what Misako and Ruby have found." Uncle Wu tells me walking away from the kitchen.

-"Are you going to tell me how did you know I am the Dragon"

-"I didn't until you walked in this morning with her by your side, only the Dragon can courting the Wolf, any other mortal would die."

-"What?"

-"Now you sound like your follower's ninja, is not coincidence your paths have crossed, nephew. And doesn't surprise me you are who you are, there always has been something very special about you."

We entered the library where mom and Ruby have been reading the books. They seem to go on very well together.

-"Hey" - Ruby looks at me -"how was it?"

-"Great!" - I put my arm over her shoulders, and kiss her forehead, leaving a glowing mark where I kissed. I see my mom watching us with a smile.

-"So, what have the two of you find out?" - I asked

-"quite a lot!" - Ruby answered

-"Wu and Lloyd, you will have to train Ruby, the Wolf and the Dragon need to match their strength."

-"Oh, I will have to teach you Spinjitzu after all."

-"Looks like" - Ruby looks at me with a lost expression, she is not happy about I can tell!

Mom explained to us that Ruby has all knowledge about how to use the powers, both hers and mine, but the power itself is locked inside me. She can invoke them, but she is getting hurt once she let them go, my body for being stronger than hers would absorb it back too fast burning any part of her in contact with me.