Hey Rumi...

Previously on Ninjago AU:

Lloyd: -" I don't drink coffee, too grown up for me".

Ruby: - "I wouldn't say otherwise" - making Lloyd blush.

Lloyd: -"How long do you know Prof Grey for?"

Ruby: -"Since my senior year on Medical School, I opted for Emergency Neurosurgery, and he ends up being my Professor supervisor, so I very much work for him for almost 2 years, until I graduate and start my residency. He would take me everywhere to access patients with him, and I would prepare his reports, just like you saw Kimberly early one. I know he can come across as quite arrogant, but he is very good on his field"

[Lloyd]

It was very early in the morning, again, another nightmare had woken me up, again Harumi confronting me just before being completely destroyed by wires, blaming me for her fated.

I have given up of trying to go back to sleep, so I just get myself ready, and headed to the hospital, I felt much better once I am there.

It is just 5 in the morning, I pass through Ruby and her team working very hard to save another life into the emergency theatre, I went straight to the ICU, I stand there watching Harumi through the glass, as I normally do, looking for any change or sign of life back to her face, again I lose myself in my thoughts, trying to find a way I could somehow change the course of events that lead to this moment in our lives.

I heard Ruby approaching, she has 2 cups on her hands, hot chocolate, somehow that was a very delicious one. I sip to it, and we grab a place in the coffee area.

-"Are you ok Lloyd? You are earlier than normal, and you don't look like you had much sleep." - Ruby is on her doctor's mode trying to diagnose something wrong with me.

I could just deny as I have been doing over and over again to anyone asking me the same question, but I tell her the truth.

-"I couldn't sleep anymore, I had a nightmare ..." I started

-"How long are you having nightmares for?"

-"To be honest, since we rescued Harumi from that build. It is always the same, she is dying, she is angry, she blames me for everything, for losing her parents, for becoming what she did, and for being where she is now... I can't save her, I try with all my strength, but I failed, over and over again, she is destroying by those wires that I cannot free her from."

-"Lloyd, I am afraid you are suffering from post-traumatic distress, it is very normal after everything you went through. But I believe I can help you."

-"I am not sure what do you have in mind, but I don't want you to refer me to the psychiatric department" -we both laughed remembering she told me that first time we meet.

-"I am sure there are other ways. In fact, what I have in mind can be done here"

-"Please don't take me to the theatre, I have seen what you can do!" - she laughed at me.

-"Come on! Don't be such a baby!" she said, gesturing for me to follow her, we stop in front of the ICU room where Harumi is

-"Wait here a minute" - she disappeared and come back less than a minute later.

-"Here, put this over!" -she said giving me a scrub kit.

Once I finish dressing, she opened the ICU door gesturing for me to get in. I do as told. She locks the door behind us.

-"Am I allowed to be here?"- I ask confused

-"No, but as long as the head of the emergency doesn't see us, we are fine" - she said it referring to herself.